|Bubble Shooter is a new puzzle game with simple rules and three modes: strategy, arcade and sniper. The goal is to explode all the bubbles before they overflow the board. It combines the best from Tetris, Lines, Pool adding new and cool features.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Free Movie Stars Sketcher 1.0 This free gallery of movie stars sketches gives a special sense of comfort and relaxation. Feel the Hollywood stars at a hand's sight and have a good rest with your computer. Enjoy the changing portraits and set the color you like. Easy installation
- Fantastic ASCII Art: Picture Paradise If you are sick and tired of everything standart and routine - this was made especially for you. Lots of wonderful images of the world around you change each other on your screen. Be sure that you haven't seen such a masterpiece of modern art.
|Show all author software|
Your goal is to clear all the bubbles from the board, scoring as many points as possible. You shoot at them with more bubbles, and when three or more of the same color come together, they all explode. Point your mouse to where you want the next bubble to go (the arrow at the bottom will indicate that direction), and click to fire the shot.
The more bubbles blow up at one shot, the increasingly more points you gain (six ones at one shot is better than two three-bubble shots). Besides, those bubbles that fell apart from the rest will explode too. It is well worth trying to arrange such avalanches, as they will give you ten times more points than ordinary bursts.
If your shot fails to detonate any bubbles, you get a foul, and when there are several fouls, a new line of bubbles appears at the top. The number of misfires allowed before bubbles will advance again, is shown in the bottom left corner.
Various skill levels differ by the number of shots that you are allowed to fire without success.
There can be no draw in this game, either you clean all the bubbles off, or they move all the way down on you.
It includes three great game modes, Arcade - for people who like quick action, Strategy - the classic mode, and Sniper - if you are a good shooter.
There are other improvements, skins, replay, and cool music - download and try this new release.
In the registered game you will have:
great speed and graphics enhancements in the latest release
several game levels with increasing difficulty, something for everyone
Arcade, Strategy and Sniper modes - to suit your temper (new!)
tune various options to your taste
listen to your favorite tunes while playing (new!)
save your best results, and take part in the top players contest on the Web - now you can save games under your name (new!)
free technical support by e-mail
upgrade to new versions is free for registered users
game, free, trial, puzzles, strategy, arcade, lines, shooter, points, scores, web, tournament, flash, bonus, download, skill, levels
Pentium 200, 32-bit Windows
Family Edition, new Sniper mode, original music
| Find last version of Bubble Shooter|
| Freeware alternatives Bubble Shooter 5.0|
| Free Download Bubble Shooter 5.0 from absolutist.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Bubble Shooter 2 2.1 A new version of famous game for OS 5 and Sony Clie. The goal is to explode all the bubbles before they overflow the board. It combines the best from Tetris, Arcanoid, Pool adding
- Bubble Shooter Deluxe 1.6 If you have nothing planned for the next hour(s), try it! Bubble Shooter is a new puzzle game with simple rules and four modes: strategy, arcade, sniper and marathon. Your goal is
|Find all software similar on Bubble Shooter 5.0|
- Video game pioneer shoots for next level with cell phones Video game pioneer Trip Hawkins is going mobile. His latest act, a Silicon Valley company called Digital Chocolate, is developing games and "lifestyle" applications for portable phones. He hopes the new venture will turn out like the first he founded, Ele
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
|Find all news similar on Bubble Shooter 5.0|