|Try out this nice, small and addicting Tetris clone! Includes Highscore lists, "Boss" feature and more. This is no multimedia "bloatware", but intended to bring a taste of fun to a small break on a long, hard working day.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000|
click for full size
More author software:
- Cannabinatic Screensaver 1.50 The Cannabinatic Screensaver shows interesting looks and facts
about a Miracle Plant known as "Hemp". Try it - you'll like it!
- Resource-Grabber 2.68d Get 1000s of images within minutes! This tool extracts all sorts of images (ico,bmp,jpg,..), sounds, videos, forms, strings,.. directly from inside of the files on your computer or Internet Newsgroups! A definite time-saver for developers.
|Show all author software|
Try out this nice, small and addicting Tetris-like game! Includes Highscore lists, "Boss" feature, nation- and worldwide online scores and more. This is no multimedia "bloatware", but intended to bring a taste of fun to a small break on a long, hard working day.
Tetris, Bricks&apos, Bricks2000, 2000, Free, Tetris&apos, 99, 99, Game, Bricks&apos, Strategy, 2000, Tetris&apos, Tetris99, Bricks, Games
| Free Download Bricks'2000 1.1a from Inner-Smile.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Geetris 1.4.1 Use keen logic and quick thinking to connect coloured areas with bubbles, to have them zapped to the opponent - or just get rid of them by assembling a full line. Geetris, a Tetris
- Challenger Tetris 1.5 Do you think you can play Tetris well? Well, this game will challenge you! You will have to apply the best of your skills to be successful in this one and we are sure you will not
|Find all software similar on Bricks'2000 1.1a|
- Strategy guides are as hot as video games Video games are so popular that even books about them are selling well. Hint-filled strategy guides now can sell more than 1 million copies, and long-awaited games are being given the kind of "making of" treatment typically bestowed on blockbuster movies.
- Xerox Strategy Focuses on Color Products Xerox Corp. is betting its future on a more colorful business world. The Stamford-based maker of printers and copiers is launching new products geared at allowing small- and medium-sized businesses to produce photo-quality color documents.
|Find all news similar on Bricks'2000 1.1a|