|Professional ASP Extensions for quality image manipulation. Supporting over 60 common graphics and media formats (including Photoshop and Flash), drawing commands, rotations, transparencies and much much more.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:03|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ABCUpload ASP 4.6 HTTP file upload is as simple as ABC with ABCUpload - features Pure HTML Progress Bar, Unicode Compliant, 120% MacBinary Compatible and BLOB Aware. Free license available.
- ABCCrypto 2.0 ABCCrypto is an ATL COM component for encrypting and decrypting data. It's incredibly simple to use and works with virtually any format you'll ever come across. You can encrypt or decrypt variants, BLOB data or files.
|Show all author software|
ImageGlue is a set of Active Server Page Extensions for dynamic image generation. Create and modify quality images on your Windows NT, 2000 or XP web server using simple ASP code.
Read and write core image types like BMP, PNG, TIFF, JPEG/JFIF, GIF, Photoshop, QuickDraw PICT, Targa, PDF, EPS, Macromedia Flashâ„¢ 4, QuickTime Image, Silicon Graphics, MacPaint and FlashPix. Read images from movie types like AVI and MOV. Plus support for over 50 other graphics file formats.
Draw image files or data, text, lines, shapes. Shapes may be unfilled, filled or textured. Perform arbitrary transforms like rotations, skews and scaling on any of these objects. Make use of hardware acceleration if available. ImageGlue uses a combination of technologies including OpenGL for fast drawing, texturing and anti-aliasing of drawing objects.
Extensive support for transparencies. Use alpha channels to blend or matte images together. Rather than the normal one-bit masks that most applications use ImageGlue supports full eight-bit alpha channels. These can be read as part of a variety of image formats like Photoshop or inserted after an image has been created. When alpha channels are used to combine images this results in extremely high quality compositing.
Read and write images to databases as BLOBs. We expose all our image data methods both as file based interfaces and also as data based interfaces. Use standard http file uploads to allow clients to send you image files for processing. We support multipart uploads as standard and transparently handle encoded uploads in formats like MacBinary.
Use IGSettings to manage systemwide configuration and collect operational information.
ImageGlue is written in Visual C++ and ATL for speed, minimal dependencies and a small footprint.
image, picture, upload, dynamic, manipulation, asp, iis, component, library
Additional formats supported include Postscript and PDF, JPEG2000 and JBIG2, EXIF data, and many more.
| Freeware alternatives ImageGlue ASP 6.1|
| Free Download ImageGlue ASP 6.1 from websupergoo.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ImageGlue .NET 7 Professional ASP Extensions for quality image manipulation. Supporting over 60 common graphics and media formats (including Photoshop and Flash), drawing commands, rotations
- ABCpdf ASP 6.1 Use ABCpdf to dynamically create Adobe PDF documents from ASP or VB. Add text, images and graphics. Designed for a combination of maximum power and ease of use it goes Direct to
|Find all software similar on ImageGlue ASP 6.1|
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
- In a Flash, cell phones could be dynamic Stephen Elop wants to talk. The CEO of software company Macromedia has a lot to say, especially as it pertains to communication devices.
|Find all news similar on ImageGlue ASP 6.1|