|Business plan projections for startups and established businesses. For business plans, budgets, strategic planning, raising finance etc. Generates fully-integrated, two-year projections based on annual assumptions.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Cashflow Plan Ultra 1.31 For preparing comprehensive monthly cash flow projections for cash planning, business plans, fund raising etc. for 12 months ahead. For businesses with sales of at least $2m+++. Includes roll-forward facility to simplify updating of projections.
- Exl-Plan Ultra Plus (US-C edition) 2.62 Business plan projections for new/substantial businesses (e.g. sales $3m plus). For business plans, budgets, strategic planning, raising finance etc. Generates seven-year projections on monthly basis for three years & quarterly thereafter.
|Show all author software|
Business plan projections for startups and established businesses. For business plans, budgets, strategic planning, raising finance etc. Exl-Plan generates fully-integrated two-year projections (P&Ls, cashflow statements, balance sheets, ratio analyses etc.) based on annual assumptions. Combined US/Canadian and UK/International formats. Other versions and editions also available.
Running as an Excel template, Exl-Plan contains 100+ special menu options and buttons, 20+ proforma reports, dozens of graphed variables and thousands of formulae. Unique features and facilities include:
- On-line help covering over 100 topics.
- Error-trapping and worksheet protection.
- Expandable to almost any level of detail or complexity.
- Dashboard with expert help.
- Textual report which is ideal for business plans.
Exl-Plan is aimed at non-financial managers and planning specialists alike. It saves them the substantial effort required to develop their own spreadsheet-based planners. As a result, more time can be spent planning, refining assumptions, evaluating scenarios etc.
business plan, business, plan, finance, project, cashflow, forecast, Excel
Microsoft Excel 5, 7, 8, 95, 97, 2000, XP.
| Find last version of Exl-Plan Free (UK-I)|
| Free Download Exl-Plan Free (UK-I) 2.7 from planware.org|