|Track differences and compare Microsoft Excel files and spreadsheets with Excel Compare. Excel Compare saves time by eliminating the file comparison routine, and improves comparison precision by telling you exactly what and where has been changed.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:35|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Active File Compare 2.0 Active File Compare is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode. Use this tool to compare two versions of the same file or to correct the source code versions.
- VBA Code Compare 0.4 VBA Code Compare allows you to compare and merge any Visual Basic code embedded into a VBA project (macros, sheet code, module code etc.). VBA Code Compare uses direct access for working with VBA modules. Supports Excel, Access and Word files.
|Show all author software|
Track differences and compare Microsoft Excel files and spreadsheets with Excel Compare.
Did you ever have an Excel spreadsheet that was edited and updated by several people? Was it a headache to figure out the differences between the files, and insert just the most recent entries into the final spreadsheet? Excel Compare saves your time by eliminating the routine operations, and improves the final result by telling you exactly what and where has been changed. No more missed changes or forgotten updates thanks to clear highlight of every little difference between the sheets of data!
Excel Compare supports all versions of Microsoft Excel, and conveniently creates a difference report as a new Excel sheet. It supports comparing the sheets that contain database structures, and correctly processes data that does not have unique identifiers. Excel Compare treats inserted rows and columns in a correct manner, reporting that a row or column has been added or removed, without creating the visual clutter of multiple raw-to-raw or column-to-column changes. Updated cells will be highlighted, allowing you to synchronize changes between the two sheets of data.
Are you looking for a specific change in a spreadsheet? You can easily add macros to your report workbook that will highlight just the changes you need.
If you have multiple excel spreadsheets to compare, Excel Compare will take the two folders and process all Excel files, creating single difference report for all spreadsheets. For a more complex task, such as a comparison of multiple folders, Excel Compare can be run in batch mode from a command line, taking command line parameters.
Excel, Compare, file, spreadsheet, worksheet, sheet, workbook, office, range, xls, cell, software, comparison, document, find, difference, diff, business, analysis, changed, added, removed, deleted, microsoft
* Full support of Windows 7;
* Full support of Excel 2007 and Excel 2010;
* Supports the Office Open XML file format;
* Allows the user to copy a heading from the compared sheet to a report.
| Find last version of Excel Compare|
| Freeware alternatives Excel Compare 3.0|
| Free Download Excel Compare 3.0 from formulasoft.com|