|At last! A 911 radio dispatching program with the features of a mainframe program that would cost many thousands of dollars, yet e911Help does it all on any personal computer for a fraction of what you would expect to pay!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- WordHide 4.47.16 Based on a word game popular for many decades, WordHide can hide a list of words in a random square of letters, placing the words vertically, horizontally, diagonally-- both forward and backward-- creating a puzzle on the screen as you watch!
- MyCash 5.15.24 MyCash is an easy-to-use, yet powerful checking account manager with a special personal touch. Once you've experienced the complexity and frustration of other checkbook programs, you'll love how MyCash looks and feels like your personal checkbook.
|Show all author software|
At last! A 911 radio dispatching program with the features of a mainframe program that would cost many thousands of dollars, yet e911Help does it all on any personal computer for a fraction of what you would expect to pay!
Favorably reviewed in Law Enforcement Technology magazine, Law & Order magazine, and other national publications, e911Help is the most effective solution available for police call-taking and dispatching on a personal computer.
911Help has recently been significantly enhanced with several very powerful new features that put e911Help in a class unmatched in the PC software arena. For instance
Call History- Highlight any call on the Incident Board, and e911Help will provide an instant listing and summary of every call that has ever been sent to that location!
SafetyCheck- e911Help will continuously monitor 'time-on-call' for any and all units on call. At any pre-set interval, e991Help will audibly and visibly remind the dispatcher to check on that unit!
Increased Unit Board Capacity- e911Help will now maintain a working unit roster of up to 250 units simultaneously!
Other features include AUTOFIND (find, verify, and auto-enter addresses and beats), AUTOLIST (optional pop-up menu of call codes, dispositions, and so on), AUTOPRINT (keep a current paper printout of the day's calls as required in some states), instant unit back-ups, and many more powerful, useful, and time-saving features.
Carefully designed screen displays and use of color coding gives the dispatcher an immediate overall grasp of `what's happening' with just a glance at the screen. Sophisticated, yet easy to learn and use, e911Help provides data integrity, accurate recordkeeping, faster response times, and a safer community!
shareware, law enforcement, radio, RAD Software, 911, police, dispatcher, dispatch, cops, deputy
| Freeware alternatives e911Help 5.24.15|
| Free Download e911Help 5.24.15 from radsoftware.org|
Similar software shotlights:
- 911CAD 8.21.19 At last! A 'Pro' version of RAD Software's 911 radio dispatching program with the features of a mainframe program that would cost thousands of dollars, yet 911CAD does it all on
|Find all software similar on e911Help 5.24.15|
- Net needs law enforcement, author says JUNE 09, 2004 (IDG NEWS SERVICE) - The Internet is a "god-awful mess," but few US government officials are willing to take action against virus writers, spammers and other scammers, author Bruce Sterling said at the Gartner IT Security Summit yesterday in
- Cell phones on planes worry US law enforcement Allowing airline passengers to usepersonal cell phones during flights could help potentialhijackers coordinate an attack or trigger a bomb smuggled onboard, U.S. security officials have told regulators.
|Find all news similar on e911Help 5.24.15|