|Unique feature of FastScript is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript and BasicScript). FastScript doesn't use MS Scripting Host, so it can be used in Windows and Linux.|
Oct 4, 2013 16:35:58|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Unix|
|Author||Fast Reports Inc||
click for full size
More author software:
- FastReport 5.2 FastReport VCL - a new generation of reporting tools. FastReport VCL is a report generator for giving your application the ability to generate reports quickly and efficiently. FastReport provides all the tools you need to develop reports.
|Show all author software|
FastScript is cross-platform multi-language scripting engine.
It is useful for the programmers who want to add scripting ability to their projects. FastScript is written on 100% Object Pascal and can be installed in Borland Delphi 4-7, 2005, 2006, 2007, C++Builder 4-6, Kylix 1-3 and Lazarus.
Unique feature of FastScript is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript and BasicScript), so you can write scripts using your favourite language.
FastScript doesn't use Microsoft Scripting Host, so it can be used in Windows and Linux environment. It is possible to add a new language - language definition is stored in the XML format, so you can perform
it without writing a Delphi code.
- Multi-language architecture allows you to use a number of languages (at present moment PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, JScript). You can add any procedural language (language grammar is stored in XML format).
- You can use multi-language scripts. For example, one module may be written in PascalScript, another one - using C++Script.
- Standard language set: variables, constants, procedures, functions (nested functions allowed) with var/const/defaultparameters, all the standard operators and statements (including case, try/finally/except, with), types (int, float, bool, char,string, multi-dimensional array, enum, variant), classes (with methods, events, properties, indices and default properties).
- Types compatibility checking.
- Access to any object inside your application. Standard libraries for the access to the base classes, controls, forms and BD. Easily expandable library architecture.
- Small footprint - 80-150Kb depending on used modules.
Script, pascal, c, c++, language, program, interpreter
Delphi 4-XE5, C++Builder 4-XE5, Kylix 1/2/3
+ added support of Embarcadero Rad Studio XE5 for VCL x32/x64 compilators.
+ added support of Embarcadero Rad Studio XE5 FireMonkey framework (2) for Windows x32/x64 and OSX platforms.
| Find last version of FastScript|
| Freeware alternatives FastScript 1.101|
| Free Download FastScript 1.101 from fast-report.com|