Email2DB is an email parser and auto responder. It parses email messages and extracts field data to update back end databases and send auto-response emails and SMS. Email2DB is ideal for any form-based emails such as orders, customer accounts etc.
WhosOn 5.2.782 Track visitors on your website in real time and allow visitors to communicate with your business directly from the web page, via live chat and click to call-back. Increase sales & customer confidence and improve customer support.
Description: Email2DB is an email parser and auto responder. It parses email messages and extracts field data to update back end databases and to send auto-response emails and SMS text messages. Email2DB is ideal for any form-based emails such as orders, payments and web site feedback forms etc. Email2DB can read emails from POP3, IMAP and Exchange Servers plus directly from Microsoft Outlook 2003 folders. It also has a built-in mail server allowing emails to be sent directly to it.
Email2DB can update any data source available on your PC, including: SQL Server, MySQL, Access plus any ODBC compliant database.
Email2DB can also run additional actions in response to emails including:
- Update Salesforce & Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities.
- Post to Twitter.
- Update SharePoint sites.
- Run custom reports and save reports to PDF, HTML, RTF, TIF and Excel files.
- Save attachments to specific folders.
- Print PDF attachments.
- Send multiple custom emails to any addresses extracted from the original.
- Send multiple custom SMS text messages.
- Send multiple custom fax messages.
- Send scheduled email follow up messages on pre-defined dates in the future.
- Update Outlook 2003/2007/2010 Contact records.
- Post data to a web page.
- Run custom actions using the built-in Visual Basic compatible scripting language.
The Email2DB Server runs as a service on your PC and does not interfere with the normal email flow.
Advanced Email Parser Server 2.15 Advanced Email Parser makes email processing automatically. Extract data from email and store it to database, create personal autoresponders, automate and schedule follow up
URL Parsing Bug in IE Invites Phishing Attacks A bug in fully patched versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser allows violations of the browser's security zones, with the result that an unknown malicious site could assume the privileges of more trusted zones.