Syntheway ElectriKeys e-Piano VSTi 1.0
( View screenshot )
|ElectriKeys is an Electric Piano Emulation based on vintage Fender Rhodes MK1™, Hohner Clavinet D6™, Wurlitzer™ and Yamaha™ CP-70 e-pianos. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- Virtual Room Emulator VST 1.4 Virtual Room Emulator is a VST reverb plug-in for native PC platforms. Used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment. It simulates the reverberation of a sound in a rectangular type room.
- Syntheway Magnus Choir VSTi 1.6 Magnus Choir is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural, synthetic and hybrid choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Includes a variety of vocal textures and sustained vowels in multiple dynamics.
|Show all author software|
ElectriKeys is an Electric Piano Emulation based on vintage Fender Rhodes MK1™, Hohner Clavinet D6™, Wurlitzer™ and Yamaha™ CP-70 e-pianos. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
- One instrument offering the sound of four legendary e-pianos:
# Fender Rhodes™ Electric Piano (Stage Piano Mark I)
# Hohner Clavinet D6™
# Wurlitzer™ Electric Piano
# Yamaha™ CP-70 Electric Grand Piano
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create the most realistic sounds of these vintage electric pianos.
- Tremolo Section: Recreates the classic effect (which was called vibrato on the real Rhodes™ front panel). Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. The panning slider controls the output effect distribution between left and right speaker and to help create a broad spectrum of stereo tremolo effects.
- 5-Band Parametric Equalizer: EQ composed of five parametric filters with Frequency, Bandwidth and Gain knobs. Equalization allows you to lower or raise the volume of specific frequency ranges for bass and treble manipulation.
- Decay & Release Time: Decay sets the note decay while the key is pressed. Release sets the release (fade out) time after the key is released, offering unique tone to each player.
- 32 presets for Tremolo effects and Parametric EQ ready to play. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and tweaking any associated parameters from there as desired.
- Signal's Harmonic Spectrum (Freq. analyzer)
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
VST, VSTi, epiano, Daniel Laiseca, Syntheway, Fender, Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Yamaha, CP-70, Hohner, Clavinet, D6, Daniel Alberto Laiseca, electric piano, e-piano
VST 2.0 Host: FL Studio, Cubase, Orion, Nuendo, etc - CPU 500 MHz - RAM: 128MB
| Freeware alternatives Syntheway ElectriKeys e-Piano VSTi 1.0|
| Free Download Syntheway ElectriKeys e-Piano VSTi 1.0 from download.syntheway.net|