Cryptocx is a PGP and AES compatible encryption component designed for use in any modern development environment. Cryptocx encrypts and decrypts data using standards compliant algorithms to make sure that your data is completely secured.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows CE
RTF-2-HTML v6 6.6.7 RTF-2-HTML v5 is a COM component that Converts RTF to HTML and HTML to RTF perfectly.
It is very easy to integrate into your existing applications or web sites (ASP.NET)
Full Royalty free distribution rights
Fanatical 24/7 technical support
Cryptocx v6 6.2.9 Cryptocx is an Open PGP and AES compatible encryption component dll designed for use in any modern development environment. Cryptocx encrypts and decrypts data using standards compliant algorithms to make sure that your data is completely secured.
Cryptocx is an encryption component designed for use in any modern development environment. Cryptocx encrypts and decrypts data using standards compliant algorithms to make sure that your information is totally secured. It is very easy to add Cryptocx to an existing application or web site backend.
Why use Cryptocx?
Use Cryptocx to encrypt your data, totally securing it. EasyByte Cryptocx v5 builds upon the previous releases of Cryptocx to add further powerful features in a very easy to use bundle. Data security is becoming more and more important, with developers wanting to add secure data encryption facilities to their programs and web sites. The versatility of Cryptocx, combined with the fastest file encryption available anywhere, full PGP support and the ability to create Self Decrypting Archives (SDA), makes Cryptocx v5 an essential purchase to keep data protected and secure.
Cryptocx is the only out of the box Enterprise Ready Encryption component.
Cryptocx is in use by many of the worlds largest organisations including: VISA, Bear Stearns, BP, RBOS, Merck, Numerous Law enforcement agencies, and many others.
Key Cryptocx v5 Features:
· Cryptocx does not require the use of any external programs, so you can easily distribute it with your applications with out having to worry about any licensing issues.
· You can create SDA (Self Decrypting Archives) with Cryptocx. The files and folders that you specify to add to the SDA are secured with 256 Bit AES encryption.
· Cryptocx is compatible with ALL versions of PGP.
· Generate RSA and DH/DSS keys, which can be used by Cryptocx or PGP.
· Digitally encrypt and sign files that are PGP compatible.
· Full key management functionality.
· Encrypt and decrypt strings and files with 128Bit Blowfish encryption.
· Has the Fastest file encryption/decryption
· 256 Bit AES encryption/decryption for files and string
· Easily add Cryptocx v5 to your website or application in minutes.
PGP Inventor Shows VoIP Encryption Tool Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy email encryption app, demoed a prototype of his Voice over Internet Protocol security program for attendees at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas on Thursday.
PGP Inventor to Encrypt Net Calls The creator of a well-known tool for keeping e-mail safe from prying eyes is now working on a program that he says will help stop eavesdroppers from listening in on Internet-based phone calls.