|Microsoft Cardfile with more features, power and capability. Easily store, organize and retrieve personal information in an index card style. A multi-purpose utility, useful for contacts, recipes, passwordsand mailing lists.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- commandLine .NET 184.108.40.206 Secure and managed .net component that executes DOS and console commands. Commands execute asynchronously and raise events with current output, completion status, and DOS ERRORLEVEL. Also set timeouts, abort commands, and simulate user input.
- qBlaster 4.0 Find and add 100's of DVDs to your online rental store while they auto-scroll by. DVD images and titles move in a smooth motion across the screen. Links to your existing online queue. Navigate to trailers and descriptions right from the program.
|Show all author software|
Microsoft Cardfile with more features, power and capability. Easily store, organize and retrieve personal information in an index card style. A multi-purpose utility, useful for contacts, recipes, passwords and mailing lists. Import from Microsoft Cardfile, Text and CSV files. Add Index Cards as Favorites. View, Print and Copy Index Cards from Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator. Stores up to 5000 Index Cards per Document.
cardfile, pim, contact, manager, internet, information, java, phone, organizer, notes, data, base, personal
8 Megs RAM
Windows XP Overhaul
| Find last version of Card 2000|
| Freeware alternatives Card 2000 3.0|
| Free Download Card 2000 3.0 from asprosoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AZZ Cardfile 3.1 Manage phone numbers and addresses, small database for any notes like recipes. Features: RTF (with objects), autodial, autodetect, remember phone #, email, WWW directly
|Find all software similar on Card 2000 3.0|
- Freeform Information Managers Get Fancy We use contact managers to save phone numbers and addresses. We create folders to store documents and digital images. And we employ personal finance software to organize all our financial information. But what's at our disposal when we need to jot down a
- Microsoft Unveils Public Beta of Data Protection Manager Software Microsoft on Wednesday unveiled the public beta of its upcoming Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager application, which is aimed at integrating disk-to-disk and near-continual data protection into its server platforms.
|Find all news similar on Card 2000 3.0|