|Recognize Code 39 Code 128 PDF417 DataMatrix and more from images in .NET VB C++ Delphi. ClearImage COM is for applications requiring high accuracy and speed, and read poor quality scanned or faxed images. Automatfic batch image repair|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:07|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ClearImage Tools 5.7 Image processing tools with COM .NET API support extensive object and line manipulation, quality assurance, and other operations, in a fully automated fashion, offer powerful functions intuitive controls and rock solid reliability, for PDF, TIFF, JPG
- ClearImage Repair 5.7 Professional ActiveX tools for VB C++ Delphi batch applications to auto deskew, rotate, crop, register, denoise, remove lines, fax headers and borders from scanned and faxed images. Improve ICR, OCR results and reduce size of saved images. FREE SDK
|Show all author software|
ClearImage FREE SDK contains COM modules, and a demonstration program to Evaluate, Develop, Test and Deploy image data capture applications in Visual Basic, C++ and Delphi. Comes with FREE professional consulting to help you succeed in your project.
Develop bar code recognition applications to automatically read poor quality 2D and 1D bar codes from images (TIFF JPG color and grayscale). Supported barcodes include
- code 39 (code39)
- code 128 (code128)
- code 93 (code93)
- 2 of 5 family of codes
- Interleaved 2of5(ITF, i25)
- UPC A, UPC E (UPCA, UPCE)
- Postnet, Planet
- EAN 8, EAN 13 (EAN8, EAN13)
- code 32 (code32)
- Addon 2, Addon 5
- Patch codes
ClearImage barcode recognition products offer outstanding performance, by rapidly recognizing any number of barcodes, in any orientation on an image. They are designed to read poor quality or damaged bar codes whose appearance is far below the specifications by using heuristic barcode recognition logic that automatically optimizes the scan settings to recover data from images.
ClearImage image processing products allow you to automatically repair images, remove noise, remove borders, smooth lines, delete form lines, deskew, rotate, and manipulate scanned or faxed images in many other ways, and save them in multiple formats (TIFF BMP PCX). Build applications to measure and modify images and to automatically control the logic of batch image processing applications.
Rapid Integration - ClearImage ActiveX simple, intuitive interface controls, free the developer from dealing with image processing issues, letting them concentrate on the application logic.
Trouble Free Operation - By totally automating the image processing and the barcode recognition process, ClearImage tools enable developers to create very robust and trouble free applications, requiring less testing in development and less tech support in production.
39, barcode, .net, PDF417, read , autorotate, deskew, COM, postnet, 128, 1D, repair, Code, remove, 2D, auto, crop, batch, noise, image, DataMatrix, interleaved 2of5, fax data capture
1Ghz Pentium, 1GByte memory
Support of .NET Native
New Source code examples
| Free Download ClearImage SDK 5.7 from inliteresearch.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- iRondo Imaging Station 1.7 Automatically process thousands of images per hour, group image batches by coverpage barcode, rename files by the barcode value, clean up (despeckle, remove border, noise, crop
- ClearImage Barcode 1D Basic 5.4 COM engine reads Code39 Code128 Code 93 Interleaved 2of5 and 13 other barcodes from any scanned or faxed image. Automate the data capture with VB C++ or Delphi applications. High
|Find all software similar on ClearImage SDK 5.7|
- MS hatchesJune patch batch First up there's a flaw in the Application Programming Interface (API) of Microsoft DirectPlay. Software which implement this API are typically network-based multi-player games An attacker who exploited the vuln could cause a networked DirectPlay ...
- To Quiet a Whirring Computer, Fight Noise With Noise THE constant drone of a computer cooling fan can be annoying. But a professor at Brigham Young University has taken an unusual step to mute this noise: more noise, produced in just the right quantities from tiny loudspeakers that surround the fan.
|Find all news similar on ClearImage SDK 5.7|