|BrowserMaster is tool to help web developers easily perform common and tedious tasks required in the development of professional web sites. Designed to be used throughout the development process, not just upon completion.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:22|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000|
click for full size
BrowserMaster, the successor to BrowserSizer, is a web development tool, made by web developers, for web developers. (Kind of cliche, huh?) It is a low-fat, NOT in-your-face, tool to help you easily perform very common and tedious tasks required in the development of professional web sites. Time consuming tasks such as testing for low screen resolutions or low color count. Designed to be used throughout the development process, not just upon completion, BrowserMaster is the Professional Web Developer's helper.
Have you ever needed to check how your site renders at different screen resolutions, on different browsers? Have you ever found this annoying: always changing your development machine's screen resolution and then rebooting? Every single time? Do you need to test what a page looks
like dithered to the web pallet of 216 colors and find that you have to change your color count & reboot, or even worse, spend half your day combining all your images on a page just to dither in PhotoShop(tm)? Are you sick of maintaining two sets of bookmarks, one for Internet Explorer and another for Netscape Navigator, just to quickly get to any of the hundreds of web pages you might be maintaining at one time?
BrowserMaster does all this and more. It's designed for you, the Professional Developer. You, who would prefer to use Notepad(tm) and stop wasting money on $100 tools used for only one feature. Hey, you're a Professional Developer, because you develop smarter, not more costly. Why waste your or your customer's money?
- Controls the window size of Internet Explorer (3,4,5,6+), Netscape Navigator (2,3,4,6+), Mozilla, or any active window.
- Provides accurate sizing of browser as would be when viewed full-screen at selected resolutions.
- Supports user definable custom sizes.
- Provides options to account for size with MS Windows TaskBar and also MS Office Shortcut Bar.
- Provides browser safe color palette checking.
Html, Internet, Development, Web, Testing
Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, or Mozilla web browser.
Added Netscape 6/Mozilla support & surveys, updated installer & small bugs fixes
| Freeware alternatives BrowserMaster 2.5|
| Free Download BrowserMaster 2.5 from applythis.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ManageEngine QEngine WebTest 7.1 ManageEngine QEngine WebTest - An extensive, platform independent Web testing tools used for Web Functionality testing and Web Performance testing of Web applications developed
|Find all software similar on BrowserMaster 2.5|