|The Awave Streaming C++ Audio Converter library, or AwC++ for short, is a C++ software development kit that provides functions for converting between different audio file formats. It supports a customizable and easily extendable list of file formats.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- Any Image 5.1 Any Image is a tool for converting between different image file formats. It's just as easy to convert a thousand files as a single file. Many file formats are supported. High-quality image processing options. Unique "Compress jpeg to size" feature.
- Awave Studio 11.2 Awave Studio is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads 300 audio file formats from different platforms, synthesizers, trackers, ... - It can be used in a variety of ways - as file converter, as an audio editor, or as a synth instrument editor.
|Show all author software|
The "Awave streaming C++ audio library", or AwC++ for short, is a C++ software development kit that provides facilities for converting between different audio file formats. It supports a customizable and easily extendable set of file formats.
Features: Based on a streaming architecture (lets you convert big files without consuming too much memory). 32-bit or 64-bit floating point internal format, as well as several "Direct Stream Copy" formats, ensures the highest audio quality. Multi-channel audio is fully supported. You can use a simple 'one call only' high level API to get you on track exteremly fast, or use the more detailed 'filter graph' API, ...
Licensing: The SDK is intended for licensing by software developers who want to easily incorporate audio import, export and/or file conversion functions in their programs as well as a few basic audio-processing functions. The basic package contains a 'framework', which is customized by adding file format and processing modules as needed. The price for licensing depends on the number of these modules that are chosen. Additional modules also includes a digital audio CD reader module, a recording module, a playback module, and a DirectShow filter (a.k.a. DirectX plug-in) module. A license covers royalty free use in commercial products. The full source code is supplied and the licensee has the right to modify and extend the source code for internal use.
Requirements: Project files are supplied for Visual C++ 6 and 2010. However, the library has been designed with platform independence in mind and is very easy to port to other platforms.
The stability and reliability of the library has been proved in real-world use by several licensees all over the world with applications ranging from very simple stand-alone, single user PC applications, all the way up to clusters of powerful UNIX database servers, processing many hundreds of simultaneous voice-mails for a major mobile phone network operator.
audio, sound, C++, SDK, library, software, development, converter, file, format
| Find last version of AwC++|
| Freeware alternatives AwC++ 4.0|
| Free Download AwC++ 4.0 from fmjsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AwCOM 3.5 The Awave Streaming Audio Converter COM library from FMJ-Software, or AwCOM for short, can easily be used from a variety of languages – VisualBasic, Delphi, C++, .NET, and many
- HsAudio C Source Library 1.1 HsAudio C Source Library is an audio software library implemented in C language. HsAudio offers user applications a convenient API interface to the audio and sound functionality on
|Find all software similar on AwC++ 4.0|
- 3D audio system developed by MP3 pioneer A sound system that creates immersive, three-dimensional audio for everyone in a room has been developed by one of the creators of the MP3 audio format.
- New Digital Audio Book Library Launched A little Melville for your MP3 player? Tom Clancy for your computer? The New York Public Library announced Monday that it is making 700 books from classics to current best sellers available to members in digital audio form for downloading on
|Find all news similar on AwC++ 4.0|