ASP Project a SCARY MESS of Include Files? ASP Explorer will clear things up! - A huge timesaver for developers working on complex ASP based applications and developers working on unfamiliar websites. An essential Add-In for Visual Interdev!
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
16 ( -2 -12.5% )
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Description: ASP Project a SCARY MESS of Include Files? ASP Explorer will clear things up!
ASP Explorer is a tool that helps developers understand complex ASP pages by displaying the structure graphically. It can be used as an Add In for Microsofts Visual Interdev or on its own.
Its a huge timesaver for developers working on complex ASP based applications and developers working on unfamiliar websites!
* What does it do?
ASP Explorer parses an ASP source file, identifies the structure and order of its include files and displays this in an explorer like tree view.
ASP Explorer can also identify dependencies by listing all ASP pages that use a particular include file.
* How does this help the developer?
- Helps to quickly determine which include file an error or bug may reside in.
- Helps locate a particular function that is called in the code, but may reside in an include file several layers deep.
- Helps quickly determine the possible impact changing an include file might have - and therefore - which pages need to be tested.
- Highlights potential problems such as Duplicate Includes.
* Is ASP Explorer a Broken Link Checker or Site Mapper?
No, these tools analyse HTML code - either static HTML code or the HTML your ASP page returns to the user. ASP Explorer analyses the Server Side code in your ASP File and the links it has to other files on your Server.
* In summary ASPExplorer...
- Increases a developers productivity
- Indicates clearly the dependencies between files
- Decreases the potential for maintenance work causing further errors
USPExpress Math Parser 2.01 USPExpress Math Parser is a component aimed to parse and evaluate scientific, engineering and math expressions on-the-fly. There are .NET and COM editions of USPExpress available
BS Parser 1.00.00.02 BS-Parser is a typical multifunctional, module, multi stream parser, whose help you can use to make analysis of the content of a chosen web-page. Semi-professional HTML-parser
URL Parsing Bug in IE Invites Phishing Attacks A bug in fully patched versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser allows violations of the browser's security zones, with the result that an unknown malicious site could assume the privileges of more trusted zones.