Active Server Flash Standard 1.5
( View screenshot )
|Generate web server side adverting banner, dynamic content in Macromedia flash format from your Active Server Pages (VBScript and JScript), your PHP scripts.
Programing Language: ASP/PHP/COM/Visual Basic/VBScript/JScript/C/C++|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Active Server Image 1.12 Generate server side custom industrial, manufacture, business, medical, chemical charts in Bmp,Jpg, Png format for MS ASP. It handles multiple concurrent requests, while its light weight design consumes only a small amount of system resources.
- Wortris 1.48 Random letter block will drop down to bottom, just like the tetris game, use left or right arrow key to move the block. When the block drop to the bottom, the correct word(3-8 letters) will be moved. If the new letter block can't drop, game over.
|Show all author software|
Do you need some server side data visualization component in Macromedia Flash format? Do you want your web visitors to create a special, interactive Flash by your ASP/PHP scripts? Or use Flash to show your own professional data from database? Try Active Server Flash, which provides a stage by the size you specified, and you can draw any graphing by ASP/PHP scripts with your complex data.
ASF is a powerful Macromedia Flash component to create server side professionally looking Flash(swf) from your Active Server Pages (VBScript and JScript), your PHP scripts.
Fast, Flexible, Easy to Use, ASF is a Flash charting and graphing component for web servers and for embedding in applications.
By supporting UTF8 (Unicode) text strings, ASF can draw canvas with characters from multiple languages.
Programing Language: ASP/PHP/COM/Visual Basic/VBScript/JScript/C/C++
Support Platforms: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/NT
Browser friendly: No Java are required
Action: Defines a specific action to be performed by the Flash player.
Color: Defines a RGBA color.
FlashObject: Defines a flash object, such as shape, sound, button.
Movie: Define a movie. A movie contains one or more frames which are to be played in order.
macromedia, flash, swf, chart-s, graphic-s, charting, graphing, data visualization, asp, php, web pages, server side, vbscript, jscript, component, active-x, dll
| Freeware alternatives Active Server Flash Standard 1.5|
| Free Download Active Server Flash Standard 1.5 from emarksoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FlyCharts 1.0 FlyCharts is a set of Macromedia Flash (SWF) files which creates good-looking charts. FlyCharts doesn't need any installation, works with any scripting language, can be used in any
|Find all software similar on Active Server Flash Standard 1.5|
- Intel program to certify server components Intel, in a move that makes them more like a full-fledged server maker, announced a program Monday to certify that its "building block" components work with hardware add-ons and software packages from other companies.
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
|Find all news similar on Active Server Flash Standard 1.5|