Zoom ActiveX control 3.0 A Zoom control, can magnify the contents of the desktop.
- Zoom scale x (1 to 100)
- Auto/Manual zoom point
- Locked view
- Divisions scale of your choice
- Outputs the markers distance
- Custom colors
Thumbnailer ActiveX control 4.1 A Thumbnailer control, can display thumbnails from bitmaps, icons, cursors or metafiles, as
well as enhanced metafiles, JPEG, DIB, and animated or static Gif files (supports GIF87a and GIF89a formats).
Description: A FolderView control provides functionality identical to the tree pane in Explorer. It displays a list of folders (and files) and allows browsing of the shell's entire namespace.
Though it exposes and returns many properties and methods similar to that of the familiar TreeView control, it provides many other unique features:
- The background of the control can be set to any color or a tiled graphic. The graphic may scroll with the contents. The fore color can also be customized.
- The control can be customized to any appearance, including how it displays folder connecting lines and buttons ("+", "-"), the distance that folders are indented within the control, whether shared folders display associated share icons, and checkboxes.
- Implements optional auto refresh mode, where any changes within the shell's namespace (such as renaming, moving or deleting items) are automatically and immediately reflected in the control.
- Allows control of whether the shell will automatically display error messages as a result of invalid folder selection (i.e. selecting a removable drive containing no disk or selecting a disconnected network share).