Visual Options Analyzer 4.5.2
|Visual Stock Options Analyzer (VOptions) is a powerful analysis tool for development, testing, and application of stock and options strategies. VOptions allows you to test your strategies, and explore "what-if" scenarios with ease.|
Jan 19, 2013 14:03:16|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
More author software:
- DownloaderXL Package 6.1.39 Stock quotes downloading software tools for Microsoft Excel. Download historical end-of-day and real time quotes and manage your investment portfolio in Excel worksheets.
- AnalyzerXL 6.1.37 Trading and stock quotes downloading software for Microsoft Excel. Library of 165 technical analysis functions. You can download historical end-of-day and real time quotes into spreadsheets. Portfolio, stock options, stock charts, intraday.
|Show all author software|
Visual Stock Options Analyzer (VOptions) is a powerful analysis tool for development, testing, and application of stock and options strategies. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to test new strategies, manage a growing portfolio, and explore "what-if" scenarios with ease. VOptions versatility and power make it suitable for new, experienced, or advanced traders alike.
Advanced Charting Capabilities
VOptions lets you make a thorough analysis of a trade before you call your broker. The software provides powerful two and three-dimensional charts for analysing option strategies. The 3D Chart can simultaneously show the relationship between stock price and expiration date versus profit/loss. You can rotate the chart and zoom in on areas of interest. A "zone view" is also provided that displays an overhead view of the chart.
The 2D Chart is designed for dynamic analysis, complete with a "Slider" that lets you vary parameters such as stock price, volatility, days until expiration, and interest rate as well as view the resulting effect on prices and profit/loss for your portfolio. You can see how your trade will perform over a range of projected prices.
Built-in Options Strategies
VOptions software has 32 of the most popular and effective options strategies built-in. Just select a strategy and VOptions will download options and stock data and generate profit/loss charts for your inspection. You can then visually evaluate the potential risks and return of a strategy. Whenever you change strategies or vary parameters, such as risk-free interest rate or stock volatility, the charts will be redrawn immediately. This allows you to conduct easily a "what-if" analysis of any particular strategy. You can use one of three option pricing models: Black-Scholes, Binominal European and Binominal American.
Automatic Data Download
VOptions downloads free options data from the CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange)
stock options, put spread, straddle, bull put spread, short put, short straddle, bull call spread, short call, options software, options straddle, options strategies, long put, butterfly options, option software, straddle options, butterfly option
- small bugs fixed
- interface improvements
| Find last version of Visual Options Analyzer|
| Freeware alternatives Visual Options Analyzer 4.5.2|
| Free Download Visual Options Analyzer 4.5.2 from voptions.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- NSTC Position Analyzer 3.05 Analyze option positions; Monitor trades; Evaluate risks; Assess impact of price changes, implied volatility and time decay on option premiums, as well as how probability of an
|Find all software similar on Visual Options Analyzer 4.5.2|
- PeopleSoft Running Short on Options, Credibility Opinion: With a board member saying PeopleSoft would consider a takeover at the right price and raising questions about ex-CEO Craig Conway's integrity, the company should consider negotiating with Oracle while it still can.
- IBM To Expense Stock Options IBM (NYSE: IBM) says it will start expensing stock options in view of new Securities and Exchange Commission guidelines that go in effect on June 15th. The world’s largest computer firm joins other large firms that have decided to count the value of
|Find all news similar on Visual Options Analyzer 4.5.2|