|PassMonster performs the insurmountable task of storing, protecting and managing your passwords. It allows you to get all the password-related information you need without having to be afraid of data safety, providing blazing fast 256-bit encryption!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- AbsoluteControl 2.30 AbsoluteControl(tm) offers wide range of OS control tools available on single click. It can set your screen resolution with highest possible refresh rate, open\close your CD drives, reboot, shutdown and poweroff your system & web-search.
- MindIT! 3.30 ENG Talking alarm clock featuring 8 alarms and 8 task schedules, automatic atomic time synchronization, Swatch InternetTime support, holidays and observances reminder with database updatable via Internet, one click access to system tools and features
|Show all author software|
Today we all use tens or even hundreds of complex passwords to protect our access to private information. Passwords are given to us by network services, paging and cellular companies, software products, e-commerce services, banks, shops and many other institutions.
Good password should comply to these simple rules: use as many different symbols as possible; be rather long (8 to 16 characters preferably); be unreadable (or hard to remember) for human being
Of course, you do have such good passwords. But if you are a human being you cannot remember them! If you can (or use one password for all resources) that means you are unsafe! So basically, one needs to write passwords down, which is in turn also very unsafe. Bad guy only needs to possess your passwords database once and he will know all of your passwords! You can try encrypting the text file (database) containing your passwords. But it takes fairly large amount of time to decrypt it for each use and then encrypt it back again manually! So is this the end? Is there any solution to help us out?
YES! PassMonster is here to help you store and manage your passwords effectively!
PassMonster will perform the insurmountable task of storing, protecting and managing your passwords allowing you to click once and get all the password-related information you need without having to be afraid of data vulnerability.
PassMonster features easy to use interactive interface and you should only need 5 minutes to figure out how it works. Talking interfaces PassMonster is skinable! It is always nice to have a chance to customize the appearance of a program you use every day.
Want some more? How about encrypted and plain text passwords database, Stealth operation mode (so that nobody knows you run a passwords manager), multi-user support, configurable rules-dependent password generator, data backup and program access logging for strong security environments?
Impressed? Then go ahead and download FREE trial now!
passwords, stealth mode, password keeper, encryption, password manager, manage passwords, hidden, solution, password, encrypt, store passwords, passwords management suite, passwords management software
Windows 98 or higher; 16-bit color recommended when using skinned mode
| Freeware alternatives PassMonster 2.25|
| Free Download PassMonster 2.25 from kamatoz.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Pocket AnyPassword 1.0 Pocket AnyPassword is a guard for passwords, which stores them in a tree form and gives you an advanced search option for quick access. The tool features the RC2/MD5 encryption
- My Password Manager for Pocket PC 1.0 My Password Manager for Pocket PC is intuitive, simple, fast and 100% safe and secure utility to store confidential data like credit card PIN codes, bank account numbers, access
|Find all software similar on PassMonster 2.25|
- RSA Security, Passlogix Team Up For Password Solution Sign-On Manager, which gives users access to multiple Windows client/server, Web, or mainframe applications without having to re-authenticate each application can be integrated into existing RSA products.
- Brother's keeper? 'No way!', says Xbox2 It is reported that sources close to top Microsoft executives have confirmed that the Xbox2 (or whatever they may name it later) will not be backward compatible with its predecessor the Xbox. Now, if this were to be true, then Xbox users would not be able
|Find all news similar on PassMonster 2.25|