|Tariscope is a call accounting and telecom billing software supporting all major PBXs, VoIP softswitches and routers. It can be used for centralized call accounting of enterprise telecommunication systems.|
Jul 5, 2016 21:35:24|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- FlowCollector Lite 1.6 SoftPI Flow Collector collects info about network flows from network equipment and stores it in database for future analysis. NetFlow v5 and rFlow protocols are supported. Built-in reporting engine and flexible database configuration are supported.
- Flow Collector 1.8.0 SoftPI Flow Collector collects info about network flows from network equipment and stores it in database for future analysis. NetFlow v5/9, IPFIX protocols are supported. Built-in reporting engine and flexible database configuration are supported
|Show all author software|
Tariscope is a call accounting and telecom billing software supporting all major PBXs, VoIP softswitches and routers. It can be used for centralized call accounting of enterprise telecommunication systems.
Tariscope can interact virtually with any hotel system.
Tariscope allows user to set the restriction on the specified type of calls for the subscriber, group of subscribers, routes or trunks saving companies budget.
The Tariscope allows you to import and synchronize the directory of subscribers from the enterprise Active Directory, thus eliminating the need for a separate reference database of subscribers in Tariscope.
Tariscope user can get traffic intensity of trunks and subscriber lines as of all traffic passing through the PBX and in its separate components.
Using of Web interface allows subscribers to receive actual information about their calls, cost of calls, account status, control incoming unanswered calls, set a category for calls according enterprise policy, obtain different reports about their calls and Internet traffic and about calls and Internet traffic of department if subscriber is a department manager.
Using Tariscope you can compare results of call charging with results of call charging from telecom operator.
Call accounting, VoIP accounting, Cisco CallManager, CUCM accounting, CME, CallManager Express, Avaya call accounting, call billing, 3CX billing, 3CX accounting, telecom billing, Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX billing, Avaya billing, HiPath billing, Panasonic bil
Processor: Pentium IV 2,66 GHz or faster., 2 Gb memory
- Subscribers Web cabinet update;
- Extended a list of supported PBXs: MfiSoft RTU;
- Improved processing of CDR data (Cisco IOS, Cisco Unified Communications, Iskratel SI);
| Freeware alternatives Tariscope 3.5.6|
| Free Download Tariscope 3.5.6 from softpiua.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- IdentaPop Pro TAPI Outlook Screen Pops 2.9.1 TAPI Caller ID popup program with Ms Outlook screen pops using Asterisk, Avaya, Cisco, ESI, NBX, NEC, Nitsuko, Nortel, Panasonic, Phillips, Siemens, Splicecom and Zultys IP phones
- Dynasoft TeleFactura 5.72 Dynasoft TeleFactura is the definitive BSS OSS convergent telecoms voice, data, voip, billing and Radius server solution for telecoms operators, callshop carriers and resellers and
|Find all software similar on Tariscope 3.5.6|
- Attackers Could Eavesdrop On Cisco-Routed VoIP Calls Flaws in Cisco's Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) software could allow an attacker to bring down the alternative-to-traditional-telephone service, or access the server that initiates and routes Web-based calls, a security firm says.
- IBM and Avaya team up for VoIP IBM and Avaya announced a partnership on Wednesday designed to bring integrated audio and VoIP to Big Blue's e-mail, IM, and Web conferencing products.
|Find all news similar on Tariscope 3.5.6|