Access MySql 2.5
|Access-MySQL is an effective tool to convert Access to MySQL server and vice versa , supporting many advanced features like , the ability to select certain number of fields from each selected table, converting tables relationships , and scheduling|
Jan 19, 2013 14:05:39|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
More author software:
- Excel-Mysql converter 3.1.1 convert MySql to Excel spreadsheets or convert any Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into MySQL utilizing easy to use Wizard style interface, Just follow the simple screens and let the wizard automatically do all the work ..
- MySQL Excel 3.0 Powerful tool to Convert any Excel file to MySQL and vice versa with scheduling options , it can also store any Excel files in PHP script to import it to MySQL even when direct connection to the MySQL server isn't allowed
|Show all author software|
Access-MySQL is an effective tool for data conversion from MS Access databases to MySQL server and vice versa , supporting many advanced features like , the ability to select certain number of tables from the source database and moreover there is an ability to select certain number of fields from each table, converting relationships between tables , command line support, and scheduling of the conversion tasks to be performed automatically.
1) Supports MS Access 97,2000,XP, 2003 and MySQL 4.x, also tested successfully against MySQL 5.0.0a-alpha .
2) All common MySQL and Access data types and field attributes are supported. ·
3) Convert Table Relationships.
4) Support for Synchronization, Adding new records or fields if any to the target database. This keeps your source and target databases coherent and up-to-date. ·
5) Support for scheduling of conversion tasks to be performed automatically.
6) Support to choose target table type for MySQL. MyISAM, InnoDB, Heep, ISAM or BDB table types are supported.
7) Full support for converting indexes, Auto increment fields, composite primary keys and constraints.
8) The ability to select only the tables you want to convert.
9) The ability to select only the fields you want to convert for each selected table.
10) Support for Renaming Tables during conversion .
11) Support for converting NULL values to "Zeros" for numeric fields and to Empty string "" for text-based fields. ·
12) Support for changing "Date/Time" fields data type when converting from Access to MySQL. "DateTime","Date","Time" and "Year" data types are supported.
13) Command line support . ·
14) Support for change Access fields character case in the target MySQL database.
access mysql , mysql access , access mysql converter , mysql access converter , convert access to mysql, convert mysql to access, access and mysql
Ability to convert relationships between tables , ability to select certain numbrr of fields from each table , and ability to rename tables during conversion
| Find last version of Access MySql|
| Freeware alternatives Access MySql 2.5|
| Free Download Access MySql 2.5 from softgalaxy.net|