Write down ideas, to do lists or anything you can think of regardless of what application you're running with this easy to use note taking application. Includes a vast number of useful features including repeating alarms, Internet support.
Description: Write down ideas, to do lists or anything you can think of regardless of what application you're running with this easy to use and feature rich sticky note application.
Remind yourself of important events with the handy alarm functionality or use it to write shopping lists, to do lists or whatever takes your fancy.
Comes with a very slick and easy to use interface that looks almost identical to a real sticky note but with that special computer touch. The program even resizes the note as you type and has a special option to show only the title of the note when you don't need to see the whole text.
Some of the new features in V4.1 are;
- Fully Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 compliant.
- Comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- New quick search.
- Rich text editing so you can format the text the way you want it.
- Better group functionality with quick access to see all notes in the same group and quick keys to change groups, by using the ALT+1/2 and ALT+G shortcut keys (or menu items).
- Fully DPI Aware to support high resolution displays.
- New read-only note support.
- Fully UNICODE compliant.
- New attach to window feature allowing you to attach a note to another applications window based on the window title. The note will then show and hide as the other window does the same.
- Notes can now be easily docked to other notes by way of moving it close to the other note and it will automatically line up.
- New daily backup function which will backup your database automatically.
- Even lower resource usage than previous versions.
TurboNote+ desktop sticky notes 6.2 Sticky notes desktop shareware organizer with rich text, reminders, schedules, instant messaging and other PIM tools to boost business productivity, save time and money. Easy to
IBM, GXS Upgrade PIM Tools As IBM and GSX digest their respective PIM software developer acquisitions, they are working to integrate the new functionality and help users better synchronize external data.
Oracle steps up to the PIM plate With oracle joining the ranks alongside IBM and SAP, PIM (product information management) may be taking its place as the next megatrend in IT.