|This audio recorder offers wide range of sound qualities (11-192 kHz, 8/16-bit, mono/stereo) and adds features like import/export to WAV, OGG and MP3, keyboard shortcuts, endless loop playback, simple editor, transcription mode and playback effects.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:30|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Flash ScreenSaver Builder 4.8 This program allows you to use flash SWF files in screensavers along with images, text and multimedia. It features transition effects, command language, brand-free installer, wizard, templates, Flash-to-SCR tools and interactive screensavers.
- Active ScreenSaver Builder 4.6 Award-winning screen saver editor allows you to combine images, text and multimedia. It features powerful command language, transition effects, easy to use wizard and supports avi/wav/mid/mp3 media files. Extra: templates for one-step screen savers.
|Show all author software|
This program offers wide range of sound quality parameters to be used for recording. You can work with various sampling rates (11/22/32/44/48/88/96/192 kHz), sample sizes (8-bit or 16-bit) and choose between mono or stereo sound. User interface is simple and provides a selection of keyboard shortcuts (e.g. jump playback for quick reviews) with most important controls available in off-focus mode and accessible while working with other programs. Claudio comes with a track editor for making cut-outs and splitting, transcription playback mode, mouse wheel support, endless loop playback, two-track mixer, pre-amplifier, some interesting playback effects (echo, equalizer, flanger and pitch), support for unattended scheduled recordings and exact time positioning bar (ETP) for quick and precise navigation within a sound track. Recording time is limited only by available free space on a target hard drive and its file system. You can import/export WAV, OGG Vorbis and MP3 files and use an option to send recordings directly by e-mail. Claudio can also create stand alone executable exports: EXE files containing both a little player and recorded material itself.
Claudio, sound, recording, wav, mp3, ogg, Vorbis, schedule, scheduling, recorder, microphone, transcription, transcribe, transcribing, voice, voice notes, xemicomputers, xemico, audio recorder, sound recorder, voice recorder
PII Celeron 300MHz processor or better, 32Mb RAM
Version 6.3 brings full compatibility with Vista's Sound and Volume Mixer dialogs, allows changes to sound effect parameters during playback and applies them on exporting as well.
| Freeware alternatives Claudio 6.3|
| Free Download Claudio 6.3 from xemico.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Minutes of Meeting Recorder 4.5 This program helps you record and summarize your meetings. With its recorder you can choose sound quality, get real-time compression, export/import recordings and use transcription
- Audio Notes Recorder 6.5 This voice notes program records from microphone and all other sound sources. Its key features include support for scheduled recordings, voice operated recording, transcription
|Find all software similar on Claudio 6.3|
- 3D audio system developed by MP3 pioneer A sound system that creates immersive, three-dimensional audio for everyone in a room has been developed by one of the creators of the MP3 audio format.
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
|Find all news similar on Claudio 6.3|