|Use MsgConnect to exchange information between parts of your application that work on the same or on different computers. MsgConnect is a cross-platform message-oriented middleware that can be used in both client-server and peer-to-peer modes.|
Apr 15, 2013 14:22:41|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Unix, Mac OS|
More author software:
- SecureBlackbox .NET 9.0 SecureBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML security, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud, WebDAV, Office security support to your .NET, Silverlight, Mono or .NET CF application.
- SecureBlackbox VCL 10.0 SecureBlackbox is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud security support to your Windows or Linux application. This is VCL edition (for Delphi, C++Builder, FreePascal).
|Show all author software|
MsgConnect is indispensable if your application consists of more than one module. If you need to exchange information between modules, no matter within one system or across network, MsgConnect will solve this problem for you. You can use simple paradigm of sending binary message to the remote side and MsgConnect will deliver the message and reply with optional compression, encryption and integrity checking.
MsgConnect is a cross-platform network message queue framework (message-oriented middleware), similar to Java message queue or MS message queue with the difference that MsgConnect can work in peer-to-peer mode (without any server). MsgConnect encapsulates low-level transport protocols (currently HTTP, TCP, UDP, memory-mapped-files) and provides uniform API for exchanging binary messages on single system or across network. The framework can be used both in peer-to-peer and client-server applications. With MsgConnect you will be able to concentrate on business logic of your application and avoid the need to deal with low-level tasks like splitting the data stream into messages or providing reliable encryption.
MsgConnect is available for variety of platforms and development tools including Windows (Delphi, C++, DLL/ActiveX, .NET), Linux/Unix/QNX (Kylix, C++/gcc), Windows CE, Java 2 SE/EE, Java Mobile (cell phones). You can choose from open source and commercial licensing. Commercial license includes AES encryption, ZLib compression and CRC32/Adler32/MD5 integrity checking.
peer, p2p, network, connection, connect, message, mode, messaging, queue, tcp, protocol, library, packet, exchange, Windows, Delphi, Linux, C#, Java, .NET, Palm, PocketPC, stream, block, cross-platform
IPv6 support, SSL/TLS support
| Find last version of MsgConnect|
| Freeware alternatives MsgConnect 2.0|
| Free Download MsgConnect 2.0 from eldos.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- aimini P2P software 1.5.02 Person to Person, direct connect up in between users, File Direct-Transfer, search and download from shared files, distributing for your business, talks by voice and video
|Find all software similar on MsgConnect 2.0|
- P2P network connects phones globally A service which mimics internet file-sharing networks to enable desktop computers to call conventional telephones was launched on Tuesday. The new approach could have a massive impact on global telecommunications, experts warn.
- Congress Blocks Net Connection Taxation Congress acted Friday to block state and local governments from taxing connections that link consumers to the Internet for the next three years.
|Find all news similar on MsgConnect 2.0|