|Change Folder Icons is an award-winning tool for Windows that allows you to easily find thousands of bright icons on your computer that you can use as folder icons.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Change Folder Icons is an award-winning tool for Windows that allows you to easily find thousands of bright icons on your computer that you can use as folder icons.
- change the icon of a folder simply and quickly by pressing the right mouse button on it and selecting "Change Folder Icon"
- search for icons on your computer files starting with the selected folder (Drag&Drop and advanced search options are supported)
- extract icons from any type of file (.exe, .dll, .lib, .icl, etc.)
- save icons to icon files (.ico), icon libraries (.icl), .bmp, .gif, .jpg and .png files.
- change icons for Windows system folders (My Computer, Network Connections, Recycle Bin, etc.)
- change icons for several folders at one time
- change the icon of a drive as well as folder
- find all folder icons changed by another program or manually and make them portable to another place and independent from the icon source files so then you can change location of sources or delete them, copy folders to another computer or drive
- set the description for folders, which you can see in Windows Explorer when you roll cursor over a folder
change, folder, icons, windows, xp, free, icon, extractor, exe, icl, file, desktop, computer, drive, recycle-bin, color
Windows'98 and later
save the item of icon to 5 formats: (*.ico), (*.bmp), (*.png), (*.gif), (*.jpg),
view "Icon properties" directly on main program window,
some improvement of user interface,
some bugs are fixed.
| Find last version of Change Folder Icons|
| Freeware alternatives Change Folder Icons 8.6|
| Free Download Change Folder Icons 8.6 from nesoft.org|