Description: ToggleMINIMIZE is a handy little application that helps reduce the clutter on your task bar. With ToggleMINIMIZE installed, when you minimize an application its icon appears on the right side of the tray beside the clock instead of taking up room on the main task bar area. To restore a minimized application, just click on its icon.
Features of ToggleMINIMIZE
- Reduces clutter of the Windows tray
- Lets you see what is minimized and what is not
- Faster performance when minimizing and restore apps
New in Version 2.0!
- Select which apps to minimize and which to exclude.
- Highlight minimized icons.
- Selectively minimize by holding down the Ctrl key.
How ToggleMINIMIZE Will Help You
The Windows task bar shows all of the applications that are currently running. Unfortunately, the task bar can become very crowded when you are working several applications. When you are working with Windows you may keep several applications running but only be using one or two at a time.
For instance, you might use your word processor for most of the day but leave your e-mail software running so you can check your mail quickly at times throughout the day. With ToggleMINIMIZE, your e-mail software won't clutter the task bar.