|Slow down music from any audio CD - hear and learn every note. The styles and solos of all the master musicians become accessible to you with this acclaimed transcripton tool. Top sound quality and convenience for musicians at all levels.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:34|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Lazy Mail 1.0 Lazy Mail is the easiest way for programmers to add outgoing email capabilities to their programs. Lazy Mail is completely self-contained, so there are no installation hassles, no dependence on MAPI or Outlook, no security warnings.
|Show all author software|
Slow down music from any audio CD, MP3 file, or Wave file - hear and learn every note. The styles and solos of all the master musicians are yours for the taking with this acclaimed transcription tool. Top sound quality and convenience for musicians at all levels.
Slice up a solo into loop points: phrase-by-phrase, measure-by-measure or even note-by-note. Play back each loop at half speed or less without changing the pitch. SlowGold even remembers the last speed that you used for each segment.
Not only that, but now you can tune a recording to your instrument instead of the other way around! If you're trying to learn a jazz solo, for instance, from an old recording made with a slightly flat piano, then you can actually make the playback sharper in tiny increments until it is playing back in perfect pitch. And all the other loops you make in the same track will automatically be played back with the same retuning, unless you change them.
Bass players can even slow a track down to half speed and transpose it up an octave at the same time, to really make the bass parts pop out.
SlowGold comes packed with goodies to make your musical learning and practice easier. It has a built-in Recorder, for instance, that lets you record old LPs or cassettes into Wave files, so that you can slow down anything. Another great use for SlowGold's Recorder is to record your own playing to a Wave file, and then use SlowGold to transcribe your *own* music.
Other goodies in SlowGold include a way to note lyric and chord information, and then create a text file with chords above lyrics to print out and give to the band. Also, a built-in track ripper function can extract any CD track to a Wave file.
SlowGold has received glowing reviews in Guitar Player, PC Magazine and in numerous Webzines. Who uses it? Guitarists, bass players, pianists, horn players, vocalists - in short, everyone who has a need to transcribe music using a fun, effective tool.
slow down, slow down music, pitch change, guitar tablature, transcribe, transcription, audio, CD, musician, piano, sax
12MB disk, audio capabilities
| Freeware alternatives SlowGold 7.7|
| Free Download SlowGold 7.7 from warrensirota.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- iRehearse Mac 1.2 iRehearse is a phrase trainer designed to help musicians learn, practice and transcribe tracks. Featuring looping, independent pitch and tempo shifting, and audio EQ. Slow down
- iRehearse 1.2 iRehearse is a phrase trainer designed to help musicians learn, practice and transcribe tracks. Featuring looping, independent pitch and tempo shifting, and audio EQ. Slow down
|Find all software similar on SlowGold 7.7|
- Wal-Mart Custom CD Music Service: No Burner Required The custom CD music site is an addition to Wal-Mart's downloadable music site and similar to a service Starbucks began rolling out in October. Separately, RealNetworks introduced a version of its Rhapsody music service that will let nonsubscribers listen
- Yarrow's Missing Guitar Found on EBay Fans of Peter, Paul & Mary know a hot guitar when they see one. A handmade Larrivee acoustic guitar owned by Peter Yarrow disappeared on a flight from Washington to Fort Lauderdale in December 2000. It looked like it was gone for good until something
|Find all news similar on SlowGold 7.7|