Description: SiteMan is unique tool for Windows to create and manage Web Sites. It has build-in FTP client, templates editor, file manager. SSI, PHP, static, dynamic web pages. All that makes SiteMan a powerful IDE for the web sites.
SiteMan is a RSD (Rapid Site Development) for the Web Sites like RAD (Rapid Application Development) for Applications.
With SiteMan you can
- Create unique templates of the web pages by choosing own colors and many other properties in visual mode
- Create a difficult tables using build-in table generator simply by splitting cells with right-click of the mouse
- Set file status to any file of your site directory (private, public and more) and update your site with one click with build-in FTP client
- Use any HTML editor to create the parts of your site and build it together with SiteMan
- Get advantages of SSI and PHP even if your hosting doesnâ€™t support it.
- Edit template properties and page properties with property editor
- Get fast preview of your site on local machine
- Choose the method of page generation: Html only, SSI or PHP.
- Upload the only needed files, you donâ€™t need to remember your modifications, rely on SiteMan with it.
Try SiteMan, even if youâ€™re just started with web authoring!
USPExpress Math Parser 2.01 USPExpress Math Parser is a component aimed to parse and evaluate scientific, engineering and math expressions on-the-fly. There are .NET and COM editions of USPExpress available
BS Parser 1.00.00.02 BS-Parser is a typical multifunctional, module, multi stream parser, whose help you can use to make analysis of the content of a chosen web-page. Semi-professional HTML-parser
URL Parsing Bug in IE Invites Phishing Attacks A bug in fully patched versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser allows violations of the browser's security zones, with the result that an unknown malicious site could assume the privileges of more trusted zones.