|The calculation concerns solutions of pressure vessels and their components. The calculation solves deformations and curves of stress in rotational shells loaded with axial force, pressure, radial force and a bending moment.|
Aug 7, 2017 21:01:07|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
The calculation concerns solutions of pressure vessels and their components. The calculation solves deformations and curves of stress in rotational shells loaded with axial force, pressure, radial force and a bending moment. This program is intended for homogeneous shells of identical thickness and a single material. The calculation also enables solutions for connecting two shells of different parameters (thickness, material, dimensions...).
The program enables:
- Calculation of cylindrical, conical and spherical thin-wall shells.
- Calculation of a cylindrical and spherical thick-wall shells.
- Calculation of a round plate.
- Selection of various loading methods (joint, force, moment, rotational, load with fluid...).
- Calculation of deformation, radial shift, moment and stress in any point.
- Visualisation of charts with curves of the calculated values.
The calculation uses the data, procedures, algorithms and information from the professional literature (Roark formulas, Machinery's Handbook 26th, Teorie desek a skorepin [doc. Ing. Ladislav Subrt, CSc.] and others)
pressure vessels, shells, cylindrical, conical, spherical, round plates, loading, deflection, slope, moment and stress, safety, Roark formulas
MS Excel (97, 2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)
Minor changes, translations
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc Shells 1.13|
| Free Download MITCalc Shells 1.13 from mitcalc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MITCalc - Plates 1.13 This calculation deals with the deflection, stress and variation of forces in the loaded flat plates. The calculation is designed for plates that are flat, homogeneous, with the
- Beam deflection calculator for Windows 1.7 Beam deflection calculator is a Windows application to calculate deflection, slope, bending moment, shear force, and reactions of beams. Easy and fast to use. User's manual in PDF
|Find all software similar on MITCalc Shells 1.13|