Geomancy 2.0.0 Our programm generates from the 16 possible combinations of points 16 geomantic figures. Each figure relates to correspondent field of activity and can appear in one of 12 astrological houses. User gets his readings from these figures.
Zdenka 1.3.2 Translator: German-English, English-German speaking dictionary. Active in all aplications through clipboard translating.
Description: Our Tarot Software contains several spreads of the Waite-Rider Tarot:
Our program works with some spreads of the Waite-Rider Tarot:
1) The spread "Cross" is suitable particularly for simpler questions.
2) "The Relationship game" is meant particularly for the interpretation of the relationship between two people.
3) One can use the "Deciding match" as a small help in the cases of doubt.
4) "The Gypsy Oracle" has a marked playful character. Its statement value is in this case in the background.
5) "The Celtic cross" is the best known game in the Tarot at all. This game is specially suitable for the determination of development of the trends.
In the two spreads ("The relationship game" and "The Celtic cross") the reverse cards are used played. But the meanings are not automatically "reversed", but rather routed into a certain direction!
In all games, except the "Cross", it is determined the so-called "Quintessence", which gives an indication on how to deal with the subject of the asked question. The numbers of the cards are summed up for this purpose and then reduced for so long by formation of check-sums until a number reaches a value between 1 and 22. All cards of the Large Arkana have in this case their shown numerical values. The fool is evaluated with zero during the addition, but in the case of the result 22, the fool is the quintessence. Aces count 1, the court cards (pages, knights, queens and kings) count nothing.
Mars Rover Experiencing Wheel Problems One of the two rovers exploring thesurface of Mars is having problems with the motor operating oneof its six wheels, creating the possibility that the wheel mayfail, NASA scientists said on Tuesday.
Hurricane Charley highlights prediction problems For days the storm heading for Florida's coastline seemed like nothing out of the ordinary. It was menacing, but no more worrying than many other hurricanes that blow on to the eastern coast of the United States each summer. And yet, in the space of a few