|Multitrack recording and editing software with support for realtime effects through DirectX plug-ins (Reverb, Compression, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shift, Graphic and Parametric EQ effects are included), audio and MIDI tracks, 24 bit soundcards and more|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- FASOFT Compressor 1.1 FASoft Compressor is a Compressor/Expander/Noise gate DirectX plug-in
that works on mono and stereo audio data from within audio applications
that support the DirectX plug-in architecture.
- FASOFT ParEQ 1.3 FASoft ParEQ is a DirectX plug-in that lets users equalize mono
and stereo wave files tracks from within audio applications that support
the DirectX plug-in architecture.
|Show all author software|
n-Track Studio is an audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks. The program supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit soundcards, and real-time audio effects can be applied non-destructively to each track. Built-in effects include Reverb, Multiband Compression, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shift, Graphic and Parametric EQ & spectrum analyzer.
The program can use third party DirectX and VST plug-ins to process in real-time audio signals. Effect can also be used to process the recorded signal in real-time so that the computer can act as a multi-effects device.
MIDI tracks can be imported end exported to regular MIDI files, and edited using the built in piano-roll based MIDI editing window. The program supports VSTi and DXi instruments plug-ins for sample accurate software MIDI playback.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback.
Volume and pan evolution can be programmed by drawing on the timeline window.
When all the tracks have been recorded and all the settings are correct you can mix-down the final song to CD or create, using the built-in mp3 encoder, an mp3 version to distribute through the Internet.
A native 64 bit version is available which exploits the full power of 64 bit processing (on 64 bit versions of Windows).
multitrack, home, software, recording, mp3, DAW, VST, n-track, studio, digital, audio, sound, effects, dsp, processing, DXi, music, VSTi, realtime, MIDI, wave, wav, sequencer, hard disk, sequencing, effect, multi-track, podcast, podcasting
Pentium IV 1 Ghz or better, 512 Mb RAM
Drag and drop of effects between tracks
Improvements in how windows are docked/undocked
Support for ReWire in 64 bit Windows version
Increased compatibility with multichannel soundcards
| Find last version of n-Track Studio|
| Freeware alternatives n-Track Studio 6.1.2|
| Free Download n-Track Studio 6.1.2 from ntrack.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- n-Track for Mac 1.0.0 Multitrack recording and editing software with support for realtime effects through VST plug-ins (Reverb, Compression, Delay, Graphic and Parametric EQ effects are included), audio
|Find all software similar on n-Track Studio 6.1.2|
- Sony to launch its first MP3 hard-disk music player Sony Corp. is broadening support for the MP3 file format in its portable music player range. It will introduce a new hard disk-based MP3 player in December, and will offer software upgrades for earlier players with hard disk storage so they can play MP3s
- In Brief: Sanyo unveils hard-disk based voice recorder Sanyo Electric has built a 1-inch hard-disk drive into a voice recorder, the company announced Friday. The gadget will become the latest in a growing number of portable electronics products to feature a miniature hard drive. The company is using a 5GB cap
|Find all news similar on n-Track Studio 6.1.2|