Backup-Burner DVD-CDR SDK 7.00 Developers: Add Backup-to-CD/DVD capability to your software with one dll function call! Increase the value of your program by assuring your users that they can archive (burn) important data to CD with a menu option. Easy for you, simple for them.
Dual-Burner for MP3 Players 6.5 'Dual-Burner for MP3 Players' gives you both types of Music CDs. Make MP3 CDs for you MP3 Player packed with hours of songs, or take music to your car with regular 80 minute Audio CDs. Simple and fast.
Description: Too busy to fiddle with complicated software? MP3-Burner "The Simple Way" is really easy to use. Need to take your music to the car? Use it to make your own CDs from MP3 files. It is fully automatic- no settings. So simple we call it CLICK-TO-DISC! The result is a CD that can be played in car and home stereos. Also prints out a track listing for the jewel case and lets you edit MP3 Tags. Demo version lets you record up to 4 full length CDs at maximum speed. Register for unlimited CDs, only $19.99.
- Make your own Audio CDs from MP3s easily- just Drag and Drop!
- SIMPLE TO USE! Only 1 button to record.
- No settings or other hard choices to make.
- Pays for itself, try it FREE 4 times then buy for only $19.99
- Full MP3 support including On-the-fly decoding during recording
- Increased compatibility with older CD Burners
- Use CD-R or CD-RW blanks, 74 minutes or 80 minutes
- Supports overburning for maximum playing time
- Edit or create new MP3 tags, just right-click on each MP3 to change
- Uses the MP3 tag or file name to automatically create a jewel case insert you can print and cut. Really useful!
Works on all WindowsXP/Windows2000/Windows2003 machines with CD Recorder.
DVD/CD DATA-BURNER with Disc_Log 7.0 "DVD/CD Data-Burner with Disc_Log" writes discs easily and keeps track of them. It is fully automatic, and there are no settings to select. DVD/CD DATA-BURNER is software used to
Record Labels Look To Limit CD Burning The recording industry is testing technology that prevents consumers from making copies of CD "burns," a plan that could put some new restrictions on legally purchased music.