|A powerful and simple to use audio editor, even beginners can be productive in minutes.
Record, edit, and mix sound across 8 tracks and export wav or mp3 files in up to 16 bit 48 KHz audio, all in real time. 7 powerful sound effects + DMO effects.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- 3D Sound Tester 1.0 The 3D Sound Tester is wav file player that lets you pan sound around you with your mouse. Move the sound location node, and you'll feel the distance and direction of the sound change even with simple stereo speakers.
- Maven Wizard 1.0 Tweak and tune your system for optimal performance. The Maven Wizard lets you set your headphones, 2, 4, or 5.1 channel speaker system for optimal volume and position.
|Show all author software|
User-friendly, highly visual, fast and powerful audio editor. Even beginners can be productive in minutes.
Record, edit, and mix sound across 8 tracks and save WAV or MP3 files in up to 16 bit 48 KHz audio, all in real time.
7 built-in real time editable effects include:
- Surround Panning
- Volume Amp
- Pitch Shift
- Amplitude Modulation
Use DMO sound effects plugins to expand functionality.
Real time sound effects are editable in layers for maximum versatility.
MavenXP is ideal for busy professionals and people who want results more than difficult or complex software. If you can drag and drop, you're 90% there. Most other operations take only 1 or 2 clicks.
Real time effects, 1-click WAV splitting, time markers, drag & drop effects for sound slices, and on-the-fly selections while sound is playing make audio editing with MavenXP lightning quick. No waiting and no difficulties. MavenXP saves you time.
Spice up business or academic presentations with professional quality sound.
And for musicians, just hookup your gear and record direct to disk to begin editing immediately.
Drop markers on your sound to help find loops and make killer tracks.
When you are finished, save your work as a WAV or MP3.
- Burn it to CD or DVD
- Upload it on the web
- Put it in Flash animations
- Layer music over home movies
- Make PowerPoint presentations sing
- Email that special someone the words you really want to say...
We invite you to try MavenXP and a few of the other editors out there. You'll soon see just how MavenXP can improve your workflow and save you time.
For a simple example with MavenXP: Click on a waveform and press 'Ctrl+d' to slice it in 2. Right-click and drag the slice to another track. Drag & drop a sound effect onto the slice, then put it back where it was cut from. Auto snapping makes it easy. And it probably took you less time than it took to read this small example.
sound effects, sound editor, mp3 editor, wav editor, real time, surround sound, 3D audio editor, 3d sound
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 32 MB RAM, 133 MHz CPU
| Freeware alternatives MavenXP 1.2|
| Free Download MavenXP 1.2 from maven3d.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- EArt Audio Editor 4.0 EArt Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, recorder, converter, splitter, joiner and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound
- Leapic Audio Editor 4.0 Leapic Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, recorder, converter, splitter, joiner and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound
|Find all software similar on MavenXP 1.2|
- 3D audio system developed by MP3 pioneer A sound system that creates immersive, three-dimensional audio for everyone in a room has been developed by one of the creators of the MP3 audio format.
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
|Find all news similar on MavenXP 1.2|