CalculatorX 1.2 .6688
|CalculatorX is an enhanced expression calculator. It supports common operations, constants,built-in and custom functions, variables and note-lines. You can even use Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers in one expression to evaluate as well.|
Jan 19, 2013 14:06:15|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
More author software:
- Magic ASCII Picture 2. 2 Magic ASCII Studio is a powerful ASCII Art generation platform. You can make ASCII Art Words, ASCII Art Photos and even ASCII Art Animations easily with the help of it. Magic ASCII Studio can take an image and process it to Colored text photos ...
- Magic ASCII Studio 2.2.288 Magic ASCII Studio is a powerful ASCII Art generation platform. You can make ASCII Art Words, ASCII Art Photos and even ASCII Art Animations easily with the help of it. Magic ASCII Studio can take an image and process it to Colored text photos ...
|Show all author software|
CalculatorX is an enhanced expression calculator. It can evaluate an expression for one time. You can use Arithmetic, Logic, Bitwise and Relation operations in your expression. And many system constants and built-in functions can also be used in the expression. CalculatorX even supports the custom variables, custom functions and note-line. You can use Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers in one expression to evaluate as well.
CalculatorX has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using Custom Functions. You can add your own functions to CalculatorX in order to convenience your work.
CalculatorX is powerful, but it is very easy to use. You can use it as any calculators you have used.
Make Work Easy and High Efficiency by using CalculatorX.
Here is just a short list of CalculatorX's major features:
- Arithmetic operation
- Logic and Bitwise operation
- Relation operation
- Built-In Functions
- Constant support, such as PI, E, TRUE, FALSE etc.
- Alias for operators and functions, eg."sh" and "hsin" is the same function
- Unlimited nesting for expression
- The mixed operation for Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers
- Table/Array operation support
- "Simulate the exact value" operation
- Scientific notation for numerical value
- Custom variable support
- Note-line support
- Custom function support
- Upper case and lower case can be mixedly used in the expression
- Historical expressions log
- XP appearance support (in WinXP)
- Quick reference for input
- Base-N(2,8,10,16) results show
- Expressions manager support
- 'Auto Round Operation' according to the appointed bits
Enhanced Expression Calculator, scientific calculator, expression calculator, CalculatorX, custom function, Scientific notation, Base-N, evaluate, expression parsing, formulas
Win98 or higher,5 MB RAM,5 MB HD,VB6 Runtime DLL
make 'Auto Round Operation' according to the appointed bits, many bugs fixed
| Freeware alternatives CalculatorX 1.2 .6688|
| Free Download CalculatorX 1.2 .6688 from xoyosoft.com|