Description: PhotoBling is an image manipulation software for Windows.
With PhotoBling, you can apply various special and artistic effects to medium sized JPEG images (under 1 megapixel).
It's easy to use. Just open an image and apply one or more one-click presets!
PhotoBling's capabilities are mainly softening, adding glitter, blooming, converting to sketch, adding frame, various color effects, and combinations of these. Also presets are provided for basic adjustments such as brightness, contrast and saturation.
Trial version of PhotoBling is fully functional. Download and install the trial now and see for yourself!
* Supported image format is JPEG.(BMP and PNG files can also be opened but transparency is not supported).
* Only one image can be opened at a time, and effects are applied to whole image. There is no selection.
* Works on small and medium sized images, under 1 Megapixel. Larger images will cause long processing times.
* There is one level of undo and instant compare function with undo buffer.
* PhotoBling is for Windows only. Windows XP and higher are supported.
* Over 60 one-click preset effects are provided.
* You can create your own presets after applying a chain of preset effects.
Photo Effect Studio 5.56 It's easy to make sketch from photo.Convert your photo into color sketch, pen-and-ink, black and white sketch.Now, your photo become fine line art, even indistinguishable from an
InstantPhotoSketch 2.0 Instant photo sketch is a freeware tool that can convert a digital photo into the pencil sketch, in other words makes the result look like it was drawn by pencil. It is easy to
Oracle Softens up PeopleSoft After 18 months of lawsuits and very public wrangling, Oracle Corp. finally roped software rival PeopleSoft Inc., proof positive that Larry Ellison's hardball tactics would get his company just what it put at the top of its Christmas list.
Music Growth Softens Vivendi's Sales Slide Media and telecoms conglomerateVivendi Universal said on Thursday sales fell 12 percent in thesecond quarter, less than the market had forecast, as a swingto growth at its music unit and gains in its mobile-phonebusiness outpaced expectations.