|Dictation Buddy -advanced audio recording, transcribing, annotating, and publishing program. Record phone conversations and monitor call-center agents. Save time and money managing your recordings. Easily save and review recorded conversations.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:41|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000|
|Author||High Criteria Inc.||
click for full size
More author software:
- Total Recorder Professional Edition 8.3 Record anything coming through a Windows sound card, including streamed audio from external players, both sides of a VOIP calls like Skype, microphone, and line-in input. Editing and conversion between different sound formats is possible.
- Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.6 Total Recorder Developer Edition integrates video and audio capabilities of Total Recorder with other applications through OLE Automation. This version of Total Recorder is for Java, VB, C++ or C# programmers.
|Show all author software|
Dictation Buddy is a Windows based program that records your voice from a microphone or telephone connection and saves the recording as a compressed sound file that you can play, edit, send, or publish.
Dictation Buddy can be used to transcribe a recording or to record phone conversations from a single phone or in call-center environments
The main features of Dictation Buddy include:
- Automatic sound activation features mean that recording starts when audio sounds are detected
- Automatic "save" facilities mean that sound files are automatically saved when a conversation ends. The files are saved in a user specified directory with a file naming format determined by the user.
- Imbedded text and bookmark facility.
- Recording and playback of compressed sound files using fast and efficient Windows codecs.
- Ability to edit your recording
- OLE support that allows you to imbed your recording in other files such as Microsoft Word documents.
- Direct sending of your recording via email.
- Easy to use audio wizard to help you select the best recording parameters.
The program is an ideal choice for:
- Recording phone conversations
- Adding voice comments to a document, publishing speeches and other sound data to a Web site.
- Sending voice messages through E-mail.
- Re-recording from a portable dictaphone or cassette recorder.
phone, monitoring, recorder, voice activation, sound recorder, speech recorder, voice recording, Phone recording, software, audio, call-center recording, microcasstte, mp3, wave, transcription, cassette, audio, record, call recording, microphone, dictatio
Minimum 8MB RAM, 1MB Disk Space, Sound Card, Microphone
1) Imbedded Text notes, 2) Bookmarks, 3) sound activation and reduction in silence intervals; 4) "Auto save" mode; 5) MP3 format support; 6) Global hot keys; 7) Options for hiding the main window
| Freeware alternatives Dictation Buddy 2.1|
| Free Download Dictation Buddy 2.1 from highcriteria.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Active Sound Recorder 6.1 ActiveX control that adds sounds recording, sound analysis and CD ripping to DJ and multimedia applications. Supports recording/encoding in several audio formats ActiveX control
|Find all software similar on Dictation Buddy 2.1|
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
- 3D audio system developed by MP3 pioneer A sound system that creates immersive, three-dimensional audio for everyone in a room has been developed by one of the creators of the MP3 audio format.
|Find all news similar on Dictation Buddy 2.1|