Description: MMX/SSE instructions can greatly enhance the performance of the following applications: multimedia (audio/video), communications, DSP kernels, 2D and 3D graphics, image processing and speech recognition.
But current compilers do not support these instructions.
Now there is a better way: Quexal, a development environment aimed at MMX/iSSE programmers.
Here is how Quexal will help you get the job done quickly and easily:
- flatten the learning curve! you can work with well understood concepts, such as variables and common operations, instead of registers and cryptic MMX/SSE opcodes;
- take it easy! its custom designed graphical interface guides you step by step, displaying only relevant options;
- work faster! the compiler optimizes source code into optimally scheduled MMX/SSE assembly code that can be directly pasted into any other development environment, thus taking the optimization phase, the most time-consuming and error prone one, out of the development cycle;
- save an upgrade! you can use MMX and iSSE instructions even if your compiler does not support them, as the bytecode compiler turns source instructions directly into machine language; Quexal supports the Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++ Builder and Borland Delphi compilers;
- bug killer! includes a visual Debugger that re-arranges source code in a graph showing dependency bonds among instructions; you can enter source values and analyze what the instructions defined in source code do, and therefore easily detect troublesome spots;
- become a code guru - instantly! the optimized code is as good as that written by world class programmers, but no knowledge of micro architectural designs is required;
- maintaining code? no problem! you can modify the source code in the Quexal environment and then optimize it again, instead of changing MMX/iSSE code listings.
Code Patterns 1.0 Code Patterns is a Visual Studio.Net Add-In. It allows you to easily automate a lot of repetitive but necessary code writing. The results are greater productivity, more standardize
ImagesInfo Barcode Reader Toolkit 1.4 An easy to use software development component (ActiveX/DLL) for barcode recognition from images on Microsoft Windows. The toolkit accepts most common barcode symbologies and
Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.