This program is a tool to support the training of irregular english verbs. It makes use of predefined sets of verbs which can be customized. A sophisticated algorithm makes use of training history. Detailed and personalized statistics.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Description: IrrTrainer is an easy to use innovative program to learn English irregular verbs. It is FREEWARE (for private use) and runs on Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
This program is a tool to support the training of irregular english verbs. It makes use of predefined sets of verbs which can be customized to be able to learn exactly the verbs which have to be known in the current education level. Correct and wrong answers are replied with corresponding color and sound. Wrong answers get corrected. A sophisticated algorithm makes use of training history and unknown verbs are asked more often until they are settled. Highscore lists and fireworks for well done session provide the fun that kids really like to "play" the IrrTrainer.
- Very complete set of English irregular verbs
- Predefined working sets for Beginners (85), Core (123) and Complete (283)
- Customize your working sets easily
- Download even more working sets
- Match mode with randomly chosen verbs
- Sophisticated Training mode based on training history
- Personalized trainings and statistics
- Parent's control about training statistics including last training date
- Sound indicating correct or wrong answers
- Fireworks for well done matches
- Include/Exclude past participle
- Select whether the given form is always the base form or chosen randomly
- Options are saved and restored
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like "I Agree" or "Evaluation expired"
- No registry changes
The installation of the IrrTrainer requires Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.0 or Version 1.1 installed on your PC. This is checked by the Setup program for the IrrTrainer. If you have not installed Microsoft .NET Framework please download the Redistributable Package and install it. (see the chapter Preconditions for the installation for detailed information about system requirements)