Description: Hotkey Assistant is a powerful and easy-to-use hotkey manager with wide range of capabilities. It provides you with additional means to control applications, windows, and other system components. For example, you can assign keyboard shortcuts forquick access to any application, file or folder, sound management, ejecting and closing the CD-ROM tray etc. All operations that manage power supply and logon are made available from keyboard. Moreover, window manipulations are easier as you can configure additional functions for mouse buttons.
- Hotkeys for window management (maximize, minimize, minimize to tray, always on top)
- Window management with the help of the right mouse button (additional functions when minimize, maximize and close buttons are pressed)
- Logon and Power management (Log off, Stand by, Hibernate, Restart, Shutdown) with the option of forced application closing
- Sound control (volume up, volume down, mute)
- Screensaver control
- Removable Drive Control - management of portable data medium drives (CD-ROM drives, MO drives, Tape libraries)
- Quick launch of any applications with the help of hotkeys
- A possibility to assign separate settings for any application
- Differentiation of the left and right control keys (left/right Ctrl, Alt, Win, Shift)
- A possibility to reconfigure the Windows key combinations (Win+E, Win+F, Win+L etc.)
A handy interface and wide capabilities of Hotkey Assistant will make your work with computer faster, easier and more effective.
Review: PalmOne LifeDrive Mobile Manager At the expense of the venerable PDA, business professionals have started turning to smartphones to fulfill their mobile-computing needs. Now, palmOne is attempting to turn the tide.