|Test authoring mathematics freeware with 500+ solutions in arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry and hyperbolic trigonometry. Easy preparation of math tests and their variants|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- AtamA 3.0.3 Homeopathic tool with Kent's Repertory of the Homeopathic Materia Medica (abbr: 10,000+ rubrics in 36 chapters), Boericke's Materia Medica (abbr: 100 remedies with cross-references), Hahnemann's Organon of Medicine (complete 6th edition).
- Checkbook 4.12.43 The easiest to use checkbook register software available. You enter transactions into Checkbook just as you would on your paper version. Published by Dataware.
|Show all author software|
Free multilingual test authoring mathematics software enables math teachers and tutors to easily prepare math tests, quizzes and homeworks from a repository of more than 500 of solved math problems in arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry and hyperbolic trigonometry, and develop numerous variant tests around each prepared test. All tests with or without the solutions can be printed out. The software includes basic math problems and advanced tasks, such as solutions of linear, quadratic, biquadratic, reciprocal, cubic and fractional algebraic identities, equations and inequalities, solutions of trigonometric and hyperbolic equations and more. The program is a trial version of the EMTeachline mathematics software
math, mathematics, software, problem solving, freeware math, math computer program, arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, hyperbolic, trigonometry, trigonometric, identities, algebraic, equations, inequalities, math problem, solving, solution, math test, test
| Free Download Task Light 3.0 from emteachline.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- EMSolutionLight 3.0 Free problem-solving mathematics software with fully explained step-by-step solutions in arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry and hyperbolic trigonometry Free
- EMMentor_Light 3.0 Free interactive problem solving software offers 500+ math problems, a variety of appropriate techniques to solve problems and a unique system of performance analysis with
|Find all software similar on Task Light 3.0|
- New computer chip could cause software price problems A promising new kind of computer chip can have an unexpected side effect: forcing companies to pay more for software. Chipmakers Intel and Advanced Micro Devices each launched computer processors last week that have two "brains" on one chip.
|Find all news similar on Task Light 3.0|