|Active File Compare is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode. Use this tool to compare two versions of the same file or to correct the source code versions.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:35|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Excel Compare 3.0 Track differences and compare Microsoft Excel files and spreadsheets with Excel Compare. Excel Compare saves time by eliminating the file comparison routine, and improves comparison precision by telling you exactly what and where has been changed.
- VBA Code Compare 0.4 VBA Code Compare allows you to compare and merge any Visual Basic code embedded into a VBA project (macros, sheet code, module code etc.). VBA Code Compare uses direct access for working with VBA modules. Supports Excel, Access and Word files.
|Show all author software|
Active File Compare is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode, it reports the results of the comparison in two side-by-side windows on the screen.
This utility is an excellent tool for comparing source code versions since it allows you to correct the source code and also supports syntax highlighting for the programming languages C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, Delphi, Object Pascal, SQL, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc. and for HTML, PHP, XML, INI and BAT files. You can also use it to manage the source code when several independent authors make changes.
The algorithm of comparing is designed in such a way that it's always very accurate in finding differences both in small text files and in files with a large number of changes.
Active File Compare has its own File Manager consisting of two side by side windows. It allows for the comparing of two folders' contents, loading files for further work, copying files and folders etc. You can control the list of files to be displayed in the File Manager by using filters. Supports Zip, Tar and GZip archives.
- Compares the contents of two folders;
- Compares files which exist in Zip, Tar and GZip archive files;
- Creates the File Differences Report as a HTML file or a Unix Diff file;
- Compares files side-by-side;
- Highlights syntax for C++, Java, Delphi, Pascal, Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, PHP, XML, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc;
- Highlights differences down to the level of characters;
- Multilingual interface;
- Synchronization of fragments with differences;
- Edit files and edit individual lines after comparison;
- Two side-by-side windows;
- File filter;
- Sort by Name, Extension, Date Modified, Size;
- Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files;
- Supports Project Settings;
- Supports Command Line Options;
- Supports UNICODE text files.
file, compare, text, utility, tool, merge, visual, difference, management, source, code, synchronization, directory, folder, version, highlight
Typical Win95 machine
* Supports Zip, Tar and GZip archives. Treats archive files as folders. Now you can compare a file with another version of the same file that exists in a zip archive file.
* New option: Ignore columns. This option allows to specify ignored and compared characters ranges for each line.
* Added ability to close the opened files.
* Allows drag and drop of files (e.g. from Explorer) for comparison.
* Bug fixed: The program failed to work, when the synchronization was executed for virtual line.
| Freeware alternatives Active File Compare 2.0|
| Free Download Active File Compare 2.0 from formulasoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Compare and Merge 2.3 Compare and Merge is a visual file comparison utility. It lets you see the differences between text files, and makes it easy to resolve these differences. For programmers, web
|Find all software similar on Active File Compare 2.0|