|Royalty free fully featured SQL database with nearly 1 million installations worldwide. Fast performance. Scales from small embedded to clustered ScimoreDB database for high load applications. Supports freetext indexing, acid transactions, T-SQL...|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Royalty free fully featured SQL database engine with nearly 1 million installations worldwide. Use as embedded, like MS access, or as large clustered, like Oracle/DB2, distributed database. ScimoreDB embedded, server or distributed databases has been optimized for MS Windows and .NET to deliver optimal database performance.
Database top features:
* Elastic: add/remove nodes while cluster continues to run.
* Fault tolerance: faulty nodes automatic failover.
* GUI for database administration and querying.
* Client interfaces: .NET data provider, C++ libraries, COM object.
* SQL language
* SQL procedures with T-SQL syntax
* Optimized for SMP
* Asynchronious IO for disk and network
* Internal scheduler with priority queues - optimizing control of query execution
* Multiversion Concurrency Control - writers never block readers
* Table level and row level locking
* ACID Transactions
* Group commit
* Optional "In memory Transactions"
* Transactional DDL. Create/alter/drop comands are transactional
* Configurable maximum memory usage
* Primary key/foreign key/referential integrity/cascade delete
* Blob size limited to 16TB
* Text blob compression
* Real-time deadlock detection
* Nested sub-queries
* Communicate with database using either shared memory, named pipes, and TCP/IP
* Up to 65.000 concurrent connections
* Side-by-side installations. Many installations of engine on same machine
* Maximum database size 2^64 bytes = 16.777.216 Terabytes - imagine a backup/restore
* Free text indexing and searching
* Hot backup
* Defragmentation/shrinking tables
* Query optimizer using cost based strategy with heuristical hints
* Distributed query optimizer
* Flexible monitoring capabilities using SQL commands
* Working with distributed, it like working with a single database instance
t-sql, embedded, SQL, ACID, Transaction, Database, Relation, Distributed, Parallel, RDBMS, Cluster, Stability, Performance, Reliability, Cost
64 Mb RAM, 128 Mb Disk
elastic,fault tolernat,t-sql, free-text search, blob compression, in-memory transactions, .net data provider supporting .net 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, single or shared access of embedded database
| Find last version of ScimoreDB Distributed|
| Free Download ScimoreDB Distributed 4.0 from scimore.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ScimoreDB Embedded Database 2.0 ScimoreDB Embedded database is in-process running SQL database with over 375.000 deployments that has a small memory footprint, easy-to-use interface and yet a full set of standard
- ScimoreDB Distributed Server 1.5.511 The ScimoreDB Parallel Server is a low cost shared-nothing clustered database system . The Database server have been designed to take advantage of parallelization over multiple
|Find all software similar on ScimoreDB Distributed 4.0|