|AntiSpy finds and removes spyware/adware from your computer. Spyware slows down the system and a few try to collect information like browsing habits and credit card information and send it to their creators which may pose serious threat to the user.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:32|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Omniquad Personal Firewall 1.1 Omniquad Personal Firewall is a personal security system to protect your computer from unauthorised access over the LAN and / Internet. It hides your PC on the internet to keep hackers from seeing it. Alerts the user of attempted intrusions
- Detective 2.1e Detective examines computer activity BACKWARDS, detects illicit content and displays a detailed log for inspection showing you what illicit material is stored on your computer and where. The 'user-defined keywords' option makes it more versatile.
|Show all author software|
Omniquad AntiSpy finds and removes spying and advert-displaying programs from your computer. Spyware make the system slow by continuously trying to connect to the internet. Most spyware install hooks to monitor keyboard activity & internet activity, these hooks always run in the background even if you are not using internet. Some spyware application code can contain bugs (defects) that can cause system to slow down. There is also possibility of spyware application adding malicious code to legitimate files, similar to the behavior of a Virus. Surf securely with Omniquad AntiSpy and no more worry about unscrupulous websites hijacking your browser. No hassles with Spyware snooping on your own system and sending out your confidential information. No Ad-ware consuming all your precious resources slowing down your PC and cluttering it up with unwanted files. Omniquad AntiSpy Spyware detection database is constantly updated to provide effective protection against both new and older improved spyware threats. It has Fastest scan engine, Automatic incremental signature updates, User friendly view, Schedule scan, Realtime Scanning, User friendly interface to manage quarantined Spyware, Internet Explorer home page shield, Downloads product updates automatically, Option to add Spyware name to the ignore list pre/post scan etc. The various Spyware types detected range from adware, browser helper objects, malware, Remote administration tools (RATs), Tracking cookies, Password Hijackers, Remote monitoring tools, Surveillance software to more malicious types such as Trojans, viruses, Worms, many more. It provides you with the list of detected spywares and allows you to keep, delete or quarantine. It preemptively blocks spyware using its ActiveX Block list functionality. It does not even let your browser prompt you to allow/block a spyware that is trying to install itself. The default blocking is ON with no user intervention warranted and can be customized.
freeware, trojan, dialer, malware, spyware, adware, spy, BHO, browser hijack, keylog, antispy, security, protect, remove, eliminate, detect, destroy, advert, gator, grokster
Pentium Class or higher,300 Mhz Processor, 64 MB RAM, 20 MB HDD
| Find last version of AntiSpy|
| Freeware alternatives AntiSpy TS3.0.0/AS5.0.0|
| Free Download AntiSpy TS3.0.0/AS5.0.0 from downloads.omniquad.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Bazooka Adware and Spyware Scanner 1.13.03 Bazooka Adware and Spyware Scanner detects a multitude of spyware, adware, foistware, trojan, keylogger and trackware components; sources of irritation that antivirus software does
- Systweak AntiSpyware 2008 1.0 Systweak AntiSpyware 2008 protects your computer from Malware, Trojans, Sniffers, Adware, BHOs, Key Loggers, Monitoring Programs and other infections that could be low risk
|Find all software similar on AntiSpy TS3.0.0/AS5.0.0|
- Flaw Detected in Mozilla Browser For computer users inclined to give up on Internet Explorer due to security concerns, the news that a flaw has been detected in one of the chief alternatives -- Mozilla -- is discouraging. The shell protocol security vulnerability affects ...
|Find all news similar on AntiSpy TS3.0.0/AS5.0.0|