Assistance Desk (Trouble Ticketing System) is the complete unmatched help desk solution for small to medium sized businesses. It allows to provide a simple, easy to use web interface for managing and tracking technical support problems.
Matchmaker Creator 2.1 Our company offers you a full package for dating site development. The given program has been designed specially for easy creation of dating agency site. With the help of our program you can create your own dating site within 5 minutes...
RoomSpace Planner 2.0 The RoomSpace Planner does exactly what it is said - it helps you to plan your room, and decides how to arrange all of your things to make best use of the space you've got.
Description: Assistance Desk software (Trouble Ticketing System) is the complete unmatched help desk solution for small to medium sized businesses. It allows to provide a simple, easy to use web interface for managing and tracking technical support problems.
The main characteristic of Assistance Desk are:
- Staff Personalization: each staff member can change certain points of his/her account to suit his/her needs.
- Staff Permissions: you can assign your staff members to separate departments;
- Email Forwards: the system can forward a copy of a ticket and you can use it with a provider that supports Email->Pager gateway to send notifications directly to your pager;
- Ticket statistics: the staff administrator can get any information about ticket status and staff members (number of open / closed / served tickets etc.).
For Assistance Desk Administrators:
- Runs on Apache/IIS - no proprietary web servers;
- Easy-to-use menus for managing reps, departments, categories, priorities and
- Runs on with mySQL database;
- Built-in reports for keeping track of problems, users and support reps;
- Configurable email messages;
- Easy customizable pages to fit your organizations needs.
Startup Helps Control Personal Info on Web A Cambridge startup is offering a service it says gives a measure of control over the personal data the Internet disgorges, giving new meaning to a practice commonly termed "ego surfing" or "Googling yourself."