|AtomicLog makes it easy to monitor and control your Internet activity. The easy-to-use graphical interface lets you merge historical and real-time usage. Stops spyware, filters out unacceptable web sites, and blocks annoying advertisements.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- TIFNY 5.03 TIFNY downloads images, music, video, and other formats from the Usenet newsgroups without effort. Opens up to 6 simultaneous connections, has an MP3 player, an image viewer, a video player and a thumbnailer to quickly and efficiently locate files.
|Show all author software|
AtomicLog2 makes it easy to monitor and control your Internet activity. Whether you're using Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, AOL, or any Internet-enabled program, AtomicLog monitors all of your computer's web site visits, e-mail that is sent and received, file transfers, chatroom sessions, videoconferencing, and all web activity. The program's easy-to-use graphical interface lets you merge historical and real-time usage to easily view how your computer is being used online. AtomicLog also stops spyware, filters out unacceptable web sites, and blocks annoying advertisements.
You can sort AtomicLog's charts by hits, unique host, or amount of data sent and received. It's easy to filter the information by desktop application, Internet service, host, domain, country, or amount of traffic. You can quickly change the time frame for any of AtomicLog's easy-to-read charts. By drilling down into the charts, you can analyze the data in more detail, giving you insights into the Internet packets sent and received from your desktop.
In addition, AtomicLog examines the huge log files produced by your web server, and lets you see the top referring web sites, the most popular visiting domains and countries, the documents and files that your visitors are downloading, and your traffic levels by hour, day, or month. This information is great for understanding the success of your advertising, affiliate programs, and search engine placement.
AtomicLog's unique database structure lets you see both real-time and historical activity, all in easy-to-read charts and graphs. AtomicLog is simple to install, and requires no configuring. Immediately following installation, the program monitors and controls all connections from your desktop to the Internet.
Internet, monitor, filter, adwasher, block, DNS, http, real-time, web, page, site, traffic, analyzer, access, log, hosting, free, software, domain, ftp, bandwidth, referrer, firewall, whois, dns, address, winsock, advertising, referrer, visitor, kbytes, frames, explorer, host
IE 4.0 or above
* Conveniently resides in your windows taskbar. * Option to automatically start AtomicLog at machine startup. * Increased number of connections monitored. * Performance improvements.
| Freeware alternatives AtomicLog 2.3|
| Free Download AtomicLog 2.3 from atomiclog.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Advanced Log Analyzer 2.1.1 This powerful web site traffic analysis software produces a lot of statistics like visitor paths and patterns, web models, referrer sites, hits and hosts per day, visitor counter
- Web Site Performance Analyzer 184.108.40.206 Remote website status checker tool watches uptime, down time, IP address and ping status of your all important web domains. Web site performance analyzer software alerts you when
|Find all software similar on AtomicLog 2.3|
- Attack on Advertising Provider Jams High-Traffic Web Sites Computer users had difficulty accessing portions of the Internet's most highly trafficked Web sites yesterday after hackers launched an attack against DoubleClick Inc., the company that serves up online advertising to hundreds of commercial sites.
|Find all news similar on AtomicLog 2.3|