AuctionSleuth identifies auction items that are ready to buy now, AuctionSleuth can help you find the best auction buys, while spending very little time actually monitoring auction sites. Snipe biding is also included.
Mar 3, 2014 17:30:58 Rating
16 ( -2 -12.5% ) Size 4437 kb Licence Shareware Status New Release Languages English OS Windows XP Homepage auctionsleuth.com Author Bob Jones
click for full size
More author software: StrokeAnalyzer 1.1.5 StrokeAnalyzer helps you identify and correct your pool stroke by recording and playback. On screen markup tools allow you to monitor the flaws in your stoke. This visual feedback is extremely important in seeing and correcting stroke flaws. Show all author software
Description: AuctionSleuth searching is based on the premise that there are really
only two ways to win an auction at the right price.
* Be there as the first buyer when an auction first appears as a Buy It Now auction.
* Be the successful high bidder right before an auction item closes at End of Auction.
In both cases you must spend huge amounts of your precious time to
locate these auctions. AuctionSleuth can do this for you automatically,
while you relax. AuctionSleuth constantly scans the available auctions
and instantly notifies you with a pop up message, an audio signal,
or even an email, when it finds an auction that meets the criteria
you specify. If you are away from your computer, AuctionSleuth can
send a message to your cell phone, no matter where you are or what
you are doing, alerting you to get to a computer fast to make your purchase.
* AuctionSleuth searches eBay auctions.
* Bid sniping for eBay and eBay Mature Audience with bid logic. You can even snipe bid several items at once.
* Support for International users (eBay USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Ireland, Singapore, Philippines & India).
* Only those auctions that meet your search criteria are displayed.
* AuctionSleuth searches for 3 types of auctions, "Buy It Now", "End of Auction" and "By Seller".
* AuctionSleuth can notify you with 3 types of alarms when it finds an item for you.
* You can go about your daily business while AuctionSleuth runs in the background relentlessly searching for auctions.
* 200 different auction searches can be configured.
* Support for 5 different usernames/passwords for each auction site.
* AuctionSleuth provides both simple and advanced search operators to help isolate searches that meet your search criteria.
* Users can select the update time that best suits their needs.
* AuctionSleuth incorporates a custom auction browser to ensure your normal web browsing isn't interrupted. Short tags: Auction Software, Ebay Software, Auction Tools, Ebay Tools, Ebay Snipe, Ebay Auction Tools, Ebay Auction Software System Requirements: 800x600 screen resolution, Internet Explorer 11 Change Info: Fixed snipe current bid price not loading correctly. This is second fix. Ebay is on a rampage again. Find last version of AuctionSleuth
Freeware alternatives AuctionSleuth 3.3.9 Free Download AuctionSleuth 3.3.9 from auctionsleuth.com
Similar software shotlights: LASTBID 2.5 LASTBID the easy to use ebay sniping tool that simplify your life by automatically submiting your bid in the last seconds of the auction- Free trial. LASTBID is the easy-to-use
Find all software similar on AuctionSleuth 3.3.9