Ascella Log Monitor Plus is a small, lightwight and cost-effective agent for event log monitoring and management software. It follows the health of a server or workstation hardware, software and operating system on all computers in your network.
Network File Monitor Professional 3.2.6 Data replication, backup and synchronization software for networks. LAN, HTTP, FTP, E-mail support. Has flexible scheduler settings and numerous file transfer functions.
FTP Replication Monitor 3.6.1 Software for file backup, replication and synchronization from FTP/TFTP servers to the local or network computers. It follows which files were changed on the FTP server and transfers them to a one or more destination folders or sends notifications.
Description: Ascella Log Monitor Plus is a small, lightwight and cost-effective agent for event log monitoring and management software. It follows the health of a server or workstation hardware, software and operating system on all computers in your network. Makes system administrators' everyday job easier by taking care of critical events registered by Windows event log.
* Exclude filters allow you to filter out messages that are of no interest and can either be applied to some notifications targets (like email) or all notifications. Supports the filtering by log type (Application, Security, System, etc.), type of event (Error, Warning, Information, etc.), selection by EVENTID, SOURCE, CATEGORY.
* Is able to execute external application or scripts as a reaction on some event using the event data as command line parameters.
* Informs about occurred events by:
o Email notifications via any SMTP server
o Network pop-up messages compatible with Windows Messaging service
o Tray balloon messages
o SMS/Pager/ICQ address notifications (via email gates)
o Application or command script execution
* Doesn't consume the network traffic, doesn't disturb the computer user. Can either run fully silent or interact with the user by displaying pop-up notifications about the selected events.
* Works 24 hours every day. Automatically starts after computer reboot.
* Works both as a Windows service and the application.
Ascella Log Monitor 1.0 Allows users to monitor events recorded in the Application, Security, System logs, dispatches the notifications about events via LAN, which can be received by the Windows NT4/2000
Appliances Monitor Remote Networks via Ethernet Three new appliances from Visual Networks provide monitoring for remote networks connected via business DSL and Cable links, marking the first time that Visual Networks will supply an Ethernet LAN interface.