Automatically backup your critical data to a local disk, the Network or remote FTP servers. Backups & restores are amazingly simple. You can create self-restore archive. You can create multiple tasks. It can work as a Windows NT/2000/XP service too.
Sep 28, 2013 16:27:19
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Net Time Server & Client 220.127.116.110 The time synchronization application synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in your LAN using. The Time and SNTP time protocols are supported. It can work as SNTP server or client. It can work as a NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista service.
Internet Secure Tunneling 18.104.22.168 Internet Secure Tunneling can forward otherwise insecure TCP traffic through encrypted SSH Secure Shell tunnel. You can secure for example DATABASE, POP3, SMTP and HTTP connections that would otherwise be insecure.
Description: Automatic backup of your critical data to local disk, Network neighborhood and remote FTP servers. It can work as a service too. You can create multi-tasks to backup your data.You can use Auto Backup to make a reserve copy of any valuable data on your system manually or automatically. You can select files to restore to original or new location. Auto backup Integrated compression and password. You can create self-restore archive. Flexible backup date and time are specified to backup automatically. You can start backup and restore manually at any convenient time. It can work as a Windows NT/2000/XP service too, you can backup your data without being properly logged into your computer.
- Flexible source file and folder selection criteria are built in.
- Backup your data to a local disk, the Network neighborhood or a remote FTP server, with ability to create a new folder at a remote FTP server.
- Auto Backup can work as a Windows NT/2000/XP service(Only Site License).
- Flexible backup date and time are specified to backup automatically.
- You can start backup and restore manually at any convenient time.
- You can program repeat backups any number of times in one day. You can specify the life cycle length of backup archives with presets you include into the archive name, This will determine how long an archive is kept before it overwritten by the new backup archive.
- You can backup all or changed files.
- You can create self-restore archives.
- Auto Backup uses integrated compression and 256 bits encryption.
- You are given option to add password and comment for your Backup archives.
- You can restore selected files only to original or new location.
- Files can be restored from the Windows shell.
- Options to shutdown after backup are provided.
- Multi-threaded backup, restore and transfer engine allows you can start multi-backup and -restoring processes at the same time. You can edit multi-backup tasks at the same time, too.