|Auto FTP Manager is a powerful secure FTP client. Schedule FTP transfers to happen automatically. Automated Transfers perform complex tasks. It's intuitive and extremely easy to use. Secure transfers are supported.|
Jun 16, 2017 21:12:45|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Yahoo Status Manager 3 Yahoo!Messenger allows you to add custom status messages such as "Be back in 10 minutes", but there is no easy way to delete them or sort them. This free utility makes it possible to manage your custom status messages.
- Cookie Selector 1 Kill advertising cookies all at once by setting keywords.
|Show all author software|
Auto FTP Manager is a powerful FTP client with support for FTP, SFTP/SSH, and FTP/SSL. Use it for web site publishing and maintenance, uploading and downloading files and backing up servers.
With Auto FTP Manager file transfer tasks take less time and less effort. Schedule file transfers to take place automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Back up your server regularly, or synchronize FTP folders to ensure that everyone has the most current documents. Easily share or back up critical information. The watched folder functions performs a transfer whenever a folder is updated.
The familiar drag-and-drop interface means that there's no learning curve. Receive and transmit multiple files with multiple servers simultaneously. No time is wasted waiting for one task to finish before starting the next. If a download is interrupted, you can resume from where it left off.
Create Automated Transfer rules to handle even the most complex transfer task with a single click. You can synchronize two directories, or specify exactly which files to download or upload. Use advanced filtering and pattern-matching to select the correct files and folders to transfer.
Auto FTP Manager's command line interface lets you start transfers either manually, or from batch files and scripts.
A powerful and flexible logging system tracks all transfers for audit purposes. The log can be emailed, saved on the FTP server, or saved on the PC.
Whether you want to back up your most important files, update your web site, or manage large numbers of files on multiple servers, Auto FTP Manager is the perfect secure FTP client. Download the risk-free, full-featured trial version today.
SFTP, FTP, FTPS, secure FTP, FTP SSL, auto FTP manager, file transfer, schedule transfer, automate FTP, command line, command line FTP, script, script FTP, filter, queue, synchronize, synchronize directories
300Mhz, 256 mb RAM
SFTP support, Watched folder transfers, Windows 10 support, Wildcards in file selection, Improved Profile Import/Export,Silent Command Line Operation For Use In Scripts, Emailing of Transfer Logs
| Freeware alternatives Auto FTP Manager 6.15|
| Free Download Auto FTP Manager 6.15 from dl.deskshare.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Auto FTP Free 3.59 Upload and download files and synchronize directories easily with Auto FTP Free. Automate file transfers, transfer only files of a certain type or based on modification date
- Robo-FTP 3.7.8 Secure script-driven Windows FTP client with 100+ commands supporting 128-bit SSL and SSH secure servers and integrated PGP encryption/decryption. Also features integrated e-mail
|Find all software similar on Auto FTP Manager 6.15|
- PatchLink Updates Automated Patch Manager PatchLink Tuesday refreshed its automated patch management software with support for additional platforms, a new Web-based management console, and features that keep unpatched systems from connecting to the network.
- Onaro Manager Software Heads Off SAN Troubles To stop storage network problems before they occur, Onaro is introducing its predictive change management software to simplify administration and manage the growth of SANs.
|Find all news similar on Auto FTP Manager 6.15|