Free CSS Toolbox is a free productivity software for web developers who work with CSS code. Free CSS Toolbox includes a number of tools for fast-tracking and enhancing the development of CSS code, such as an advanced CSS Formatter and CSS Validator.
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:22
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Screensaver Factory 6 6.0 Create your own personal or commercial screensavers for royalty-free distribution. Screensaver Factory is very easy to use and it includes special features for creating commercial screensavers. Good software for starting a screensaver business.
SCR Builder 3 3.3 With SCR Builder you can create your own screen savers using your own pictures and music plus over 100 effects and options. SCR Builder is very easy to use and it generates single scr file or exe setup which can be distributed easily.
Description: Free CSS Toolbox is a free productivity software for web developers who work with CSS code. Free CSS Toolbox includes a number of tools for fast-tracking and enhancing the development of style sheet code, such as an advanced CSS Formatter and CSS Validator. If you develop websites that use CSS, the Free CSS Toolbox can help you save time and increase productivity without any cost.
Key features and benefits
1) Simple CSS editor
* Quickly create and adjust CSS code
* Auto-complete and syntax highlighting makes CSS editing easy
2) CSS Formatter / Beautifier
* Easily re-format any CSS code
* Quickly adjust somebody else's CSS to fit your style
* Make your code pretty and easy to read
3) CSS Checker
* Find and eliminate errors in your code
* Check your CSS against various specifications
* See if your CSS is compatible with older web browsers
4) CSS Compressor
* Reduce the size of your CSS code by up to 70%
* Make your web pages load faster
5) Integration with W3C CSS Validator
* Quickly validate your CSS code with the web-based W3C Validator
* Make sure your CSS is up to the CSS Level 2 standard
Style Studio CSS Editor 3.8.01 Powerful CSS / HTML Editor with full support to W3C CSS standards. Features include powerful CSS validator / IntelliSense / Preview, detect site-wide css problems, detects invalid
Google Soups Up Its Search Toolbox Google Inc. is sharpening the search tools that it sells to companies, schools and government agencies, hoping to mine new revenue sources as it strives to become less dependent on online advertising.
Microsoft's CSS Plans for IE 7 Draw Cheers, Jeers Although it won't fix most of its CSS-related bugs until Beta 2, Microsoft is going public with what it expects to deliver, standards-wise, by the time Internet Explorer 7.0 ships. Acid2 test compliance isn't on the short list.